Do What You Have To Do

James POV

After we bought Jay and Kate in the house I had a few maids clean her up and put her in a room. I was sitting in my office pissed, how the hell was he able to do something like this. He is suppose to be in prison, looks like I'm going to have to give a quick call to the chief of police. Hearing foot steps walking to my door I look up, seeing it's Kimberly I stand up. Before I can say anything she walks up to me, with a face I haven't seen in years. She stands in front of me arms crossed and says two words "kill him" and with that she left the office. Picking up my cell I call my boys "Troy you with Tyres and Mike?" "Yeah what's up?", "It's time let's go". Hanging up the phone I run down the hall opening one of the doors walking in I see Jay siting on the need next to Kate. Standing next to the bed before I could say anything Jay speaks "I don't give a damn if you kill him too, because of him and his weak ass my little sister is laying down in this bed banged up". Placing my hand on his shoulder I whisper to him "get some rest". Leaving the room I head to Kimberly she was sitting with Suzy in her room, walking in I see Kimberly placing Suzy in her bed. "Hey I thought you left?" "Just checking on everyone before we go", walking out of the room closing the door Kimberly turns toward to me. "What are you still emphasis on the still, doing here James?" Before she can walk away from me I grab her by her arms and kiss her as passionately as I can. Pulling away I see Kimberly's eyes still closed and I chuckle, gosh this woman is adorable. "James what was that for?" "Too keep me sane, because I know what I'm about to do I may be conflicted". With that I was out the door and reader to kill, something I'm all to familiar with.

Two Years Later

Kimberly's POV

Happy, yes happy that's what I am Neron is walking starting to talk. Suzy and Kate are turning sixteen gosh they are becoming little grown ladies. Jay is now 18 years old now, he's taking collage courses online while he works with James. I didn't agree to it but he's a young man, this is all he knows of if anything I know he would be doing good with James. Taking down gangs and getting filth of the street is what him and his men do, still I don't like they way they do it.
Today we where celebrating Kate and Suzy's birthday, even though it's a week apart we decided to celebrate them both on one day.

It was decided that the girls have a sweet sixteen party in a hotel, well more like James said it was going to be in a hotel. Before we left the house James wanted to take photos of everyone, something about his mother making a scrapbook. Now she has grandkids and soon to be daughter-in-law she is going all out, I love it though reminds me of my mother. "Come in Neron, I know it's big steps come on", walking towards James and the girls Neron runs to his sister. "ShiShi!" Neron runs giving Suzy a hug "James is that a photographer?", "He's a professional" "hmm what ever". "You look beautiful Kimberly"

 "You look beautiful Kimberly"

"Thank you as do you"