4

"i dont have her current picture, that's a pic taken 3 yrs ago when i was in the phil, thats an old pic, but still pretty right? Shes even more now bro. i just cant send a new photo but ill ask her later. And btw, her name is De la cruz,tamia alexia, and she's an architect.She's the girl i met in Philippines. love u too"

Chanyeol: Now i know why she's blackmailing me.

Chanyeol knew about a friend her sister met in Phils. I put my phone aside and get back to my table.

Tam's Pov~

On that same day I received a msg from chari confirming that her flight was cancelled and she have already informed his brother that she will be staying with him while shes still in NY. Her bro cannot pick her up but a friend close to him will.

FF 3 days after

Today is the day, Tam wil be going to Korea. Shes so anxious and excited at the same time. She cant imagine its happening. She bid goodbye to her family and close friends, they had a mini farewell dinner last night, she laughed because they prepared it. Shell be away for a month only, shes not going to stay there. But shes ofcurs grateful because she have them.

Shes now at the airport, waiting for her flight to be called. It will be a 5hrs travel. She have sent msg to Chari that shes already departing.

tam:Chari, im ready. Im at the airport already and now waiting for my flight to be called. 😊

chari replied after an hr.

Chari: Im sure ur already travelling now, keep safe. Call me ryt away once u land in Korea. Ok? so that I can inform channie.

After the 5hr travel, the plane is finally landing at the Incheon airport of S.korea..

Tam called Chari ryt away.

Tam: Chariiiiiiii! Im here already.

Chari: Hahaha its not really obvious that ur too excited hahaha. Btw, channies friend is already there waiting. He has a singboard ur name written on it.

Tam: Hahhaa ok chari, call u later. mwuah

Tam is getting her luggage and going to the exit area. She looked for the guy whos going to pick her. Tams looking around. She finally saw him.

Tam:(in korean) Hi im tamia alexia. (bowed)

guy:oh anneong. Welcome to Korea. Btw call me Min. Follow me.

Tam: heheh kamsahamnida. Nice to meet u.

She followed Min, they arrived in the parking area. They rode the van min brought.

Min: so how was ur trip Tamia?

Tam:just call tam hehe. Well, its so tiring but worth it.

Min was so talkative and friendly, theyve chatted till they arrived channie's house.

Well she's in awe coz its not just a house but a very luxurius house. Chari' brother is big time.

Min: come tam. lets go inside, its cold here.

they entered the house, and she's now in so much awe cause its much grandier inside. She's an architect but still she's very impressed with the interior of this house.

Min: Help urself tam, ill call chanyeol first.

She's very busy looking around. She did not heard what min exactly said. She just nodded.

Chanyeol's Pov~

He's about to go downstairs when someone knocked. He's currently in his studio room.He opened the door, hes already expecting min. he heard the van outside so he believed his sisters friend has arrived.

Min: Chan, she's already here.

Chanyeol: Thanks min for doing this favor.

Min:sure, dont mention it. I shall go now.

chan:ok, ill go downstairs now, let me just turn off the monitor.

Min went outside first, he bid goodbye to tam.

Chanyeol's now going down, the rest of the guys weren't there. Theyre in Sm for a meeting. He'll just follow them when charis friend will arrive.