34

tam:Chanyeollie.

Chan:I missed u calling me like that.(he kissed the back of my hand)

Tam:Hahaha..I know right chan.I cant imagine this to happen after what happened yrs ago.(I leaned my head on his shoulders)

CHAN:hmmm..Same here, i never expect seeing you again.

Tam:If your sister did not threatened me,I will really not fly here.

Chan:Hmm?so i guess, i should thank Chari then.

Tam:Hahhahahaha maybe u shud.

Chan:U know what tam, if i am not aware that chari did not know nothing about us, I would think that she's doing something for us, i mean u remember the mama event, I would think that she planned it for us to be together and as well earlier,when we had a duet.

Tam:Yeah, I realised that now chan. Maybe she knows about us already.

Chan:I remember before when u left. She seemed so angry to me.She always shouts at me and scolded me when she knew about the rumor before.

Tam:hahahhaha..Well idont know chan. She was always caring to me but i noticed as well when we broke up, shes extra caring and she always calls me asking if how im doing.

Chan: i guess,we are the one thats not aware hahhahhaa..

we just laughed, we spend another hour just chatting and talking about how we have been in the last 2 yrs.Its already 2am when we decided to go home. Because Im tired, I slept the whole drive,I felt the car stopped and felt his eyes on me.

Chan:were here.
Tam:Oh. Im sorry chan, i was really sleepy.
Chan:Yeah. Comes lets get inside. its really cold here.

He lead me inside.I noticed that the house is silent.Maybe his parents are asleep now.And the couple now is in eueope for their honeymoon.Im waiting for him while he closed the door. Then he held my waist, we go upstairs,we walked towards his room.I stopped.

Tam:Chanyeol. Ill go to my room. (he smirked and pulled me going inside his room)

He locked the door and cornered me.His face an inch already.

Chan:No way, ull sleep here and i dont care if they will notice us.Ive been waiting for this for 2 yrs, your here and i will just let u sleep to other room?I wont let that.

I blushed when he said that. Well I like it too.I missed him much,so maybe its ok to spend my night here btw he will be busy for next few days so ill grab this opportunity to be with him.

Tam:Hhahahahhaha. Ok fine. But we will sleep now,its already 2am!! (he made a face which made me laugh, well I was jusg joking)

Chan:you sure,u can sleep? (he's starting to seduce me)

tam:Hmmm im not sure as well... Hahhahahahah

without any words, he kissed me with longing.We both are thirsty of ourselves.

Chan:Ive been controlling myself since we are on the beach but now i can no longer stop myself tam. I want you, so bad.

Tam:uhhhhm..Take me Chanyeol.Im all urs forever.

He started unzipping my gown.It fell down on my feet.He admiringly gazed at my body.I smiled seductively and started unbuttoning his suit.I felt his broad chest and abs.He moaned when I did that.He removed all the undergarment left on me.Now Im totally naked in front of him.He touched me,roamed his hands all over my body.When i can no longer take it..I initiated him to go to his bed.He smiled because of my eagerness. I sat down on his bed while he is still standing. I unbuttoned and unzip his pants,pulled it down.He grinned when I stopped and stared at his member. He joined me in bed and started loving me.He fell down near my ears and we drifted to sleep.Before we closed our eyes we murmured I love you to each other.
~~
Following day...

We were awake by a knock on the door.I was furiused because it might be his mom knocking.It'll be very shamefull seeing us like this. I wake him up.

Tam:Chanyeol. someone's knockin. (I shrugged his shoulder trying to wake him, but he just moaned as a response)

Tam:Chanyeol...Wake up!!!!!!! (i almost shouted at him)
Chan:Just let it, it will just stop knocking.
I just rolled my eys in frustration.
Its his mom..

Mom:Chanyeol.Were going to leave early. I told iya to prepare breakfast already. Just call tam to join you, I knocked at her door but seems she's so tired she did not respond. Well go now. Ok?I love you.
Chan:Ok mom! Im really sleepy. I love you too..
His mom left.I was punching him because Im so ashamed that her mother knocked on my door and theres no one there.Hes eyes still closed, he pulled me closer to him. We are still both naked under the blanket.I can feel his chest on me and his masculine scent.He hugged me and his face in my neck smelling it.

Chan:Goodmorning babe.
I blushed to what he said.
Tam:Hmppp. (Im staring at the ceiling)
Tam:Chanyeol!!! (he is starting to kiss and lick my neck)
Chan:Hmmmmmm..I Prayed for this many times to happen.Waking up next to you. (he looked and faced me)

Tam:Hmmmm..well answered prayers. Hahhaa
Chan:Yes.Thankyou so much tam for giving us a second chance.
Tam:Hmmp.Yeah, make sure to not waste it chanyeolie.
Chan:Ofcourse tam. i love you so much. (he give a peck on the lips)
Tam:and I love you too so much Chanyeol.

We kissed and we made love again before we got up from bed.