36

Chan:Hmmm, so when will you tell them about us?
Tam:hmmm...I want to introduce you to them in person if possible chan.
Chan:you want me to go there? (serious look)
Tam:Hahahha not really chan. Well someday, maybe tonight if you are available we can videocall?
Chan:yes, thats fine. we dont have any appointments today till tomorrow.
Tam:woah.. thats good to hear then, so that means Your mine today till tomorrow?
Chan:Im yours forever.
Tam:Hahaha corny again!
~~
I introduced chan to my parents and sister through videocall. I did not tell them that Chanyeol is an idol. My sister is not into kpop idols or any korean related things, so she did not recognized chanyeol which made me relief. The entire conversation was great.Chanyeol speaks english well so him and my parents communicated well. I am now in my room, still videocalling with chanyeol.

Tam:So how was your tour?
Cy: Hmm it's very tiring but we enjoyed it.
Tam:yeah.. because you are doing what you love.
cy:that's right tam, no matter how hard and tiring the work is so long as you love what you are doing, you'll still smile and be contented at the end of the day.
tam: hmm qoute of the day hahahah

We both laughed. We finished videocalling till 12 mn.
~~
Everything rans smoothly. Tam and chan still fought for little things but because they have became natured, their fight won't last long. They have learned to talk things over and set aside their emotions, by that they'll be able to express each other's feelings and resolve the problem immediately. 1 month had passed, and it's time for tam to leave her country. Her family never contradict with her decision to work and stay in S.korea, but she knows,she can feel that her parents are somewhat not really happy with it. Her company booked her ticket. She will have a free accomodation there for a month,enough time for her to look for a place she can stay. She told chanyeol about that, and he even offered her to sfay instead in their dorm. Ofcourse she did not agree, it will look obvious and she's not that shameless to accept it. Tam will find an apartment that is rent to own or a condominium instead.

Chanyeol's Pov~

We are on day off and Im currently lying on my bed, waiting for Tam to call me. Today is her flight going here and Im so excited for it. Tam will finally stay here for good. Just by thinking we are no longer miles apart, makes my heart beats fast. We are on a relationship for 8 months already, they kept it as a secret. We haven't talked yet if when we're going to tell my parents,chari and the rest of the guys. That never became their problem,tam is so understanding. I myself, wants to expose to the whole world that she's mine but everytine we joke about that she will always tell me that it's not yet the right time, because it may lead to something that's out of our control. She's right when she told me that we should consider my group and company first, I am an idol and we don't have any capability on how our fans will react to it. It may gain negative outcomes. While on my deep thought,my phone rang. It's a messgae from Tam.

"Chanyeollie, Im already in the plane. It'll fly in a minute now. I'll just message you when we land in Hongkong. Love you 😙"

She booked a connecting flight, from Manila they will land in hongkong then korea. After 2 hours, my sister is calling me..

Chan: Oh chari.. (I sounded my voice sleepy,I know she called me to accompany them to pick tam in the airport, to sound not obvious I acted like Im tired and dont care)
Chari: Chanyeollie! Are you still sleeping? Wake up now, today is tam' arrival. And we have talked this before you'll come with us.
Chan: i know but im really sleepy..
chari: Shut up. Get up now, We'll pick you at 9:30, so better ready now.
Chan: Ok fine. But what time will she arrive?
Chari: 10:30 am I'll hang up now. Bye

She ended the call. I just laughed because Im already prepared. Tam already texted me that they have landed in hongkong and is flying now to here. Im much more excited than my sister. I prayed that they cannot come and instead its only me who can pick her. So we'll have time that its only us. I got up from bed and went downstairs. Kai and xiumin are in the living room.

Xiumin: Oh where are you going Chanyeol?
Cy: Tam will arrive today and as usual, my sister told me go come.
Xiumin: Oh ok.
Kai: Tell tam, to visit us one day.
Cy: I will Kai.
Xiumin: Will she be living her for good?
Cy: Not reay, Chari told me that Tam was assigned here for work. I dont know if that would be for good.
Xiumin: That's good to here. We really like her, she's so adorable.
Kai: Do you have a crush on tam xiumin?
xiumin: Hahahahha crazy.
Cy: Hahaha i heard too that she have a boyfriend already.
Kai: Awwwee..
Xiumim: Are you both crazy, I just like her like a sister hahahahhaha

I was suddenly aggrevated on that conversation. When it comes to tam, i want her just to be mine. I know I'm selfish but I dont want any boys coming around her.
~~