31

Tam's Pov~

I was awake because there's something heavy on my stomach.I shouted in confusion why Am I in Chanyeol's room.I quickly checked my body underneath the blanket.He was awaked.

Chan:Don't worry. We just slept.
Tam:But why I am here?
Chan:You slept in the car while going home.I tried waking you up many times, but you seemed to not care and just fell asleep. I dont know where's your key and Im really tired so I just laid you here.

I can feel my cheeks now burning. I stood up.

Tam:Im really sorry I did not wake up. Ill go to my room now.

While he seems seducing me,he sat down the bed and his naked chest was showed. He sleeps topless. He carelessly flaunt his body in front of me. I looked away and I surely saw him smirked. I walked fast towards the door.
~~
In my room..

I scolded myself because I almost drooled there seeing him naked.He still as handsome as always and even better now.

I showered and went outside my room. I walked straight to their living room where I saw Chari and Martin.

Chari: Oh hi Tam. Goodmorning
Martin:Goodmorning tam.
Tam:Goodmorning..
Chari:So how was the show last night? Did you enjoyed it?
Tam: Ofcourse. Its a dream come true hahahah

While having a conversation with the couple, Chari's mom called us for breakfast.While heading to the table, I saw chanyeol going downstairs. I almost forgot to breath, because he is so handsome walking like a model towards us. He smirked when he catch me staring at him.I looked away right away and tried to focus myself to the food on the table. He sat beside his mom. While eating we glanced to each other, and makes me uncomfortable he's like flirting with me and made me carried away. It seems like the very long breakfast I ever had. I helped tita to fix the dining and then went to their garden, it's their habit to have a tea in there after breakfast.

Chari: Here tami.

I walked towards chari,I sat beside her. We are on a round table,in front of me is chanyeol.

Martin: You don't have any appointments today Chan?
Cy: Actually we have, we're going to have a music video shoot and pictorial.
Martin: Hmm ok. I heard your album is a hit.
Cy: In God's mercy, yes.
Chari: So that means I'll expect a very expensive wedding gift from you?

We all laughed on what Chari said.

Cy: Hahaha I'll think about it sister.
Chari: Hmp!
Cy: Btw, tam. Will you go to our dorm later?
Chari: Why?
Tam: They invited me to join their mini party tonight.
Chari: Ahhh..ok, a celebration?
Cy: Yes.
Martin: Your group have gone so far chan. That daesang is that your 4th or 5th win consecutively?
Cy: Our 5th.
Chari: Woah. you're making me so proud chanyeollie.
Cy: Whatever Chari Eun.

He glanced at his watch..

Cy: I'll go now. Tam I'll just pick you at 7pm tonight.
Tam: Ok..

I don't know but its like my voice is cracking. He was staring at me more like seducing me with those stares.. I was relieved when he left. We continued our conversation. The couple brought to the other places which I haven't gone yet, we visited their wedding planner and stayed at their restaurant.
~~
We arrived home at 5pm. Before preparing for the party later I took a quick nap.My phone alarmed at 6pm then I took a bath and getting myself ready. I finished my ritual at exactly 6:45. I went downstairs to wait for chanyeol. Tita and tito are in the living room, I joined them.

Tita: Wow. Where are you going tam?
Tam: Exo invited me to join their mini party tonight tita.
Tito: Oh, I did not know you are friends with them tam.
Tam: Hehe, kinda. I stayed with them for a week when I first came here tito, that's when chari was stucked in Ny..
Tito: Ah yeah..

We are in the middle of our conversation when Chanyeol arrived. He entered the house and kissed his mom and dad.

Tita: You enjoy tam.
Tam: Haha thank you tita.
Cy: Mom Dad we're going.
Tito: Ok. Take care
Tita: Drive safely channie.

He just laughed and we went inside his car. His car smells like him, so manly.I seated on the front seat.

Cy: You look great tonight Tam. I bet they will drool over again to you.

I blushed on what he uttered.

Tam: Hahaha..

I dont know how to react, so I just laughed. I was just silent when he initiated the conversation.

Cy: Tam, I know I don't have the right to say this but please forgive for what I've done before.

He slowly held my hand, but I escaped it.

Tam: Let's not talk about it Chan.

I'm not ready yet to talk about it. I felt him frowned but I disregard, I just stare at the window the entire drive.

We arrived at their dorm and the guys approached us. I enjoyed the night with them and also avoiding chanyeol. Because everyone is drank I just spent the night there.