32

Time flies so fast, after the victory party in Exo's dorm. I did not see Chanyeol anymore.

Chari's wedding day.

Tam is the bridesmaid, and ofcurs Chanyeol is the best man.Chari is so beatiful on her wedding dress as well as her husband with his black tux.

Tam's Pov~

The entire wedding ceremony was so heartwarming and all of them were teary eyed while the couple exchanged both their vows. Looking how happy chari makes me happy too. She looks so contented.Im trying to focus on the wedding but I cant completely put my attention to it.I cant help myself but admire chanyeol, he looks so dashing on his black tuxedo. His hair fixed. Looking so handsome with those smile looking so proud for her sister. It's been 3 weeks since I last saw him, and I must admit I missed him.

Reception

The reception was held in a hotel. While having the feast, Chari asked me before the wedding that I should sing. I wanted to say no but its her day so I obliged. We both love ed sheeran, so i chose 2 songs of ed sheeran's How would you feel and Perfect.

Tam: Goodevening everyone. I just want to greet our newly wed couple, Congratulations! Can we ask for a kiss? (im on the mini stage of the reception,on my back is the band and the left side was the couple's table)

everyone:Kiss!!(while making noise using spoon and the glass)

The couple kissed.

Tam: Just a disclaimer guys, Chari forced me to this, since its her day I cannot say no. Wether u like it or not guys, im sorry but u have to listen to me. (Laughing)

Tam: Hahaha I'm gonna sing Ed sheeran's Perfect and How would u feel. To our lovely couple, best wishes and Congratulations. (Chari just smiled while her hands tangled with Martin)

The band started the music. I started singing the song. The crowd applauded. Not to praise myself but Im also gifted with voice 😂. I sang Perfect first. While singing, Chanyeol popped up on my mind. I glanced at his location. My heart swayed, he is intently looking at me, with that serious face. Our eyes met,locked and gazed at each other. When I can no longer help it,I smiled then looked away.I finished the first song making the audience in awe 😂. Before I started the next song.

Chari: Wait tam, I want the next song be played by a guitar.
Tam: Oh sure, let me get the guitar.
Chari: No tam, I want my brother to play it for u. (I wasnt prepared by that)
Chari: Chanyeollie pls. U know this song right? I heard u Played that one time. (giving chanyeol a puppy eyes)

Well ofcourse he knows it, this was the song we used to play together 2 yrs ago. I was the one who taught him about this song.Its the song we both love when we are still inlove.
I saw chanyeol stood up from his chair and grabbed the guitar.Walking towards my location. How could he be that perfect while walking. My heart skipped when he reached me. He sat down, i was just standing He got his own microphone with a stand so that he can sing while playing the guitar.He smiled at me I still managed to smile back eventhough my knees were already shaking.Because I think Im fainting, I grabbed a chair too, so we are both sitting now.

Chanyeol: Im so happy for u my old sister. Martin, I know that she is manipulative and hard headed but pls take care of her.

The crowd laughed and as well touched of his speech.Me as well while looking at the couple I am smiling. I saw chari made a face and martin laughed. Also their parents who is wiping their tears.

He started humming and playing the guitar. Seems like this is the first time I heard and saw him playing the guitar and it made me fall inlove again with him. Yes, I love him still so much. He first sang the 1st part, then we sang both the chorus, I cant help looking at him while uttering the lyrics, its like the exact words i want to tell him. The crowd made an applause. But suddenly I felt like we are the only one in the room, our eyes met, we gazed at each other while singing the chorus part. Then I heard the crowd teasing, I right away looked away and I felt my cheeks burning.

Chanyeol's Pov~

I cant help myself but to stare at her. She looks so beautiful right now. We are now at the reception, and currently tam is on front in the mini stage.She's greeting the couple and will sing.I know that she has a nice voice. 2yrs ago, our quality time was to sing, I fell inlove with her more because she know's how to play guitar plus she has a very nice voice. I can still remember when she taught me how to sing ed sheeran's how would u feel. That was her favorite song, and she did told me before that the lyrics of that song were the exact words she wants to tell me.
She started singing, and damn she's even more beautiful.I was busy staring at her.

Sehun: Woah, im not aware that tam can sing, and she can sang well. (we are on one table with exo)

Everyone was busy listening to her.

As I was staring at her while singing,she glanced at me. We had an eye to eye contact, my heart was beating so fast.Then she smiled and looked away.Im so proud of her, everyone here was amazed with her voice.I can see that everyone was in awe while she was singing.