Finale pt.1~Wedding Day (Tami's Pov)

8 months later

Tamia's Pov

Today will be the day, our wedding. Chanyeol, his family and the rest of the guys of exo flew here in Philippines for our special day. Right now I am staring at my own reflection, I feel super overwhelmed wearing this white gown. I can't still believe that I'll be marrying my ultimate dream guy, the famous Chanyeol. I heard knocks on my door.

"Come in." I shouted, then my mother and sister came in. They hugged me and cried.

"Ma.. our make ups will be ruined huhuhu." but i am also crying.

"It's still not sinking that you'll be married now my baby. I can still remember the time that I gave birth to you. Time flies so fast and you'll be creating your own family." mom

"I know ma.. Yesterday I was so excited but now I'm getting nervous, I'm afraid I won't be a good mother and wife to Chanyeol." labelling myself as 'wife' of Chanyeol gave shivers to my system.

"Ofcourse you will, no doubt about that Tami." ma responded

~~
After an hour

Tamia's Pov

I'm in the bridal car and will be going out for the wedding entourage. There were like small butterflies in my stomach. The driver opened the car's door then I went outside I felt my knees shaking as I approached the church's door. My sister is my maid of honor so after her I'll be the one to march, she help me fix my gown,before she entered we hugged. Then the door opened and our theme song was played.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

As I took my first step,a tear escaped from my eye. My heart is beating fast everytime I take a step going near the altar where my groom, Chanyeol is waiting for me.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

I'm halfway near the altar and I can clearly see Chanyeol wiping his tears, yeah he is crying waiting for me. I supposed it's tears of joy not tears of regrets. The church was filled of many people but seems like it's only Chanyeol is all I can see.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

And now I'm one step away to Chanyeol, Mom and Dad went near me. Chanyeol is with his Dad and his best man Baekhyun who is all smiles.

"Please take care of my princess Chanyeol." my dad told him

"Yes I will Sir." him then he offered his hand to me. His dad and baekhyun tapped his shoulder. I kissed my mom and dad then accepted his hand. He kissed it and lead me to the altar.

"You are so beautiful today Tamia." him while carefully walking me through the altar. As our hands touched I felt the world stop, yeah that's how I'm crazy in love to this man.

"So are you Chanyeol, you look dashing. I'm very lucky to be your wife." I replied to him with all the emotions I'm feeling right now.

The crowd teased us. We just laughed and kneeled in front of the priest.

~I do/You may now kiss the bride Part~

"Tamia Alexia de la cruz, do you take Chanyeol Park to be your wedded husband, for better for worst,in good and bad health and till death do you part?"priest

"I do Father." I replied my eyes locked to Chanyeol.

"Take this ring as a sign of my eternal and everlasting love to you Tam. We've been through a lot and I'm lucky you're here with me in front of God. Thank you for bringing light and happiness to my life, for staying with me, loving me. I cannot enumerate more the things I want to thank you because I know they're already starving and it may take forever before I can finish telling you the things I am grateful because of you (The crowd laughed). Please bare in mind that I will love you forever and always." him as he slipped our wedding ring to my finger.

"Chanyeol Park, do you take Tamia Alexia de la cruz to be your wedded wife, for better for worst,in good and bad health and till death do you part?"priest

"Yes, I do Father." he replied tearing.

"Chanyeol please take this ring as a sign of my undying love to you. Thank you for making all my dreams come true by becoming your wife. I was just one of your die hard fangirl and I admit I always imagine myself to be your wife someday but it never came into my mind that it will become true. Loving you is like a punch to the moon, unsure if it will last but thank you even through the trials and hardships we still end up together. They say forever doesn't exist but I will prove to them that it exist by loving you endlessly. I love you too to the moon and back." I gave my vows to him. We both shed a tear and as well the crowd as I heard some sobs and saw some wiping their eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.And the most awaited part. Park Chanyeol, you may now kiss the bride." priest

I smiled as I felt him rolling up my veil.  He held my cheeks and before we kissed, he whispered " I Love You " to me and I replied. I automatically rose my arms and intertwined my fingers around his nape. We don't want to leave each others mouth but we heard the priest faked a cough laughing and the crowd clapping, shouting and teasing.

"You two get a room!" it's chari. We faced them and laughed.

I looked at Chanyeol. I blushed as I thought that I am now his wife. Words can't explain how happy I am now. This man beside me is the only man I want to spend my whole life with.