38

Everything seemed perfect. Exo made a bang with their comeback, their new album sold millions around the world. They were again awarded as the most famous and influential boy group. While chanyeol and his group are busy, I was also promoted to a higher position. That means bigger and wider responsibility. I became more busy. We hardly see each other, even just sending texts. We're not aware that we had built a wall between us. We managed to hide our relationship from the public, it's only exo, their manager, the company and chanyeol's family who knew about us. Before we even began making our relationship on public, we broke up. Yes, after almost 2 years of being together, we both decided to end it. Though, I was really the one who initiated it and made the decision, he is just being himself as gentleman in respecting my decision. We parted our ways and decided not to get involved with each other, that means not seeing the rest of the boys. For the first 2 months of our break up I was busy with office stuffs and don't have time to emote. But after we had finished our project, there I realised I was burnt out and alone. Chari is overseas with her husband. I cannot call any of the boys, I don't also to call any of my colleagues for the fact that they're not aware of our relationship. So I ended just by myself.

Tam's Pov

I lazily sat on the sofa, Im very tired from the office. We have a lot of deadlines we finished today. I take off my blazers and shoes. I turned on the tv and got some chips. It's already 10pm. I got home late because my team finished all the works today.

Tv reporter: Exo's successful concert in Vegas.

I smiled bitterly, It flashes there their faces. Exo's currently on their exordium planet 4 tour concerts and they are now in Las Vegas. It's been 2 months when me and Chanyeol decided to end our relationship. We're both busy and do not have time to see each other. It's funny that the reason of our break up was the same with all the couple idols, to think Im not even an idol. Because I got promoted, it also added responsibilities to me.

I'm not aware that I'm already crying. Crying because I miss him so bad. Crying out of frustration because I let him go. I know I hurt him when I told him I wanted to have a break. I clearly saw pain in his eyes, but I disregard it, I was selfish for thinking just for myself. I know I was not the only one who is having a hard time because of our schedule but I made the most stupid decision and I don't know if I can still get him back.

I stood up from the couch and walks towards the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got some bottles of soju. I opened one bottle and drank it continuously. I went back to the living room. I stared at the tv while drinking soju endlessly. I'm already drank when reached for my phone. I badly needed someone to talk to right now, I dialled Chari's number. She answered the call but before she can start talking I whined already. I was crying and devastatingly uttering how I missed chanyeol endless times. Luckily Chari didn't interrupt and just let me. I feel sleepy and said goodnight to Chari.
~~
Chanyeol's Pov

We're already in our hotel room and I'm ready to sleep. We had a very long tiring day and I'm really sleepy now. I closed my eyes when my phone rang. I ignored it for a while but it won't stop ringing. I hastily grabbed my phone and about to turn it off when I saw who is calling. It's tam. I answered the call and waited for her to speak.

"Chari, I'm sorry for calling you this late. I know it's dawn there in Spain but I badly needed someone to talk to. I mean, I'm so alone here and I miss your brother so bad Chari. I know I deserved this but I just missed him so bad. I miss everything about him Char. Tell me char, does he loves me still? because I want him back. I love him Char and I don't know If I can still endure this."

There's a long silence from the other line. I know she's drinking now.

"Char, thank you for listening to me. I'm really sleepy now. Good night! Mwuah Love you"

Then the call ended. I smiled bitterly.

"I miss you too so bad Tamia" I uttered.

It's been a while since we last saw each other. I know I have a fault too, I never fought back when she said she wants break up. I'm too afraid to respond back, instead I just nod back then and told her I respect her decision.