Epilogue pt. 2

After 9 mo's (November 27)

The park family with their friends are currently in their garden. Today is Chanyeol's birthday. Everyone gathered and happily chatted. The exo boys is complete with their girlfriends.

Tam's Pov

Today is my husband's birthday. I have prepared foods because the rest of the guys are here (exo). We are now on our garden, happily eating and having fun conversations. I laughed so hard when Baekhyun threw a joke. But suddenly I felt an extremely painful extraction in my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I shouted in pain while holding my tummy. Then suddenly a bag of water burst from my bottom.

The guys looked at me wide eyed including Chanyeol while the girls joined and helped me.

"Park Chanyeol!! What are you staring and standing at there! I'm going to give birth here!!!!" I felt my whole face and neck red as I shouted to my husband angrily because he became a statue there.

Chanyeol's Pov

I widened my eyes when Tamia started to shout in pain and her water bag just broke. I stiffened because I don't know what to do. I got back to my senses when she scolded me.

"Park Chanyeol!! What are you staring and standing at there! I'm going to give birth here!!!!" I moved finally and joined her right away. I carried her going to the car which luckily Max prepared because her boyfriend Xiumin and the rest of the guys literally froze on their spot.

"Babe hang on, we're going to the hospital now!" I kissed her forehead when we got inside the car. I let Max drive the car because I think I'm still not on my mind knowing my wife is in pain now.

At the hospital~after 1 hr

Chanyeol's Pov

I was walking back and forth waiting here outside the delivery room. I joined Tamia earlier inside but the Doctor pushed me outside and now I'm very nervous here waiting for my wife and our angel to come out.

"Yeollie, calm down. It's better if you'll sit here, we're becoming dizzy looking at you walking back and forth." It's baekhyun who laughed slightly. I rolled my eyes but sits down.

"Yeah Chanyeol. Let's just pray for Tamia's safe delivery." says Suho while he tapped my shoulder.

"How can I calm down knowing my wife is in pain inside." I replied as I massaged my temples. It's been an hour and the doctors haven't appear on that delivery room doors. I know Tamia is brave but I can't help myself but to worry, after she had amnesia I always think that she might leave me every time she's hurt or suffering pain. I know I sounded paranoid but how can I, I am too afraid losing her again.

"Tamia is brave yeolie, and we know that she would do everything just for your baby and besides we have the bestest doctors and nurses inside." says Xiumin.

"Thanks hyung." I smiled to Xiumin.

I looked around, the 8 guys are all here with there girlfriends. As I roamed my eyes I saw them smiled back at me, I know I'm lucky to have them.

"We know hyung that you're thankful and beyond grateful because we are here, but please stop yourself from the drama, I'm having goosebumps." exclaimed Sehun before I could utter any words, he almost rolled his eyes, I know this maknae is too allergic for dramas. At my peak of crying, I laughed instead because of his statement. Everyone laughed.

After a few minutes, my parents and Chari with Martin came.

I approached them and kissed my mother and Chari.

Chari: How's tam?
me: It's been an hour but they are still inside.
Mom: I'm so excited to see my first grandchild. (mom who almost giggled of excitement.)
Chari: you look like shit brother. calm down, your wife is doing great there, Tamia is one brave girl. she can bring out your child safely.

I don't know if I'm just overreacting, but heck I'm really nervous for my wife and baby, it's not that I don't trust her and the doctors and don't have fate with God but I don't know, maybe I watched too many dramas that had unsuccessful infant deliveries.

~~~

After almost 2 hrs, the nurse finally came out carrying the Park's newborn baby boy.

Chanyeol's Pov

I held my breath when the nurse came out carrying our son, yes our precious angel.

Nurse: Who is Mr Park here?

I immediately stood up and approached the nurse.

Nurse: Oh Mr Park here's your son, I'm going to bring him in the infant safe room and your wife will be transferred to her private room you can wait her there.

I became teary as I watched my son sleeping. I held his small hand God knows how overwhelmed I am now.

The guys with their girlfriends and my family gathered and surrounded the nurse carrying my son. The nurse gave me my son and I am shaking carrying him in my arms.

~~~