Annotations I {8}

Okay, so I wrote like a shit ton about Calendar Man's background and what he had done to get caught and it was legit fuckin' cool, and then I tried to add in a photo, and boom, it deleted all the text, and of course undo didn't want to work. At some stage, I'll provide background for him again and either slot it in or add it in a later section, apologies, but I really did write like an entire part's worth of background and development for him. Fix your shit Wattpad.

Okay so every so often theres gonna be these lil sections where I can just put my thoughts, alternate ideas, visuals, camera angles and music choices to hopefully help you fully understand what I imagined in my head when coming up with things.
The biggest thing to mention is my inspiration, which originally started off as Arkham City, the video game, and then slowly moved over to No Man's Land, a 90s Batman arc in which Gotham is hit by an earthquake. I wanted to write something myself related to this but involve Dick grayson as my main character, therefore I made an elseworlds story, where I can write my own history and version of events.

I wanna mention the first music being heard, which is Timber by Kesha and Pitbull, yes, the pop song. I jump between two different moments, and with each jump, the music changes. In Grayson's scenes, the music is normal and unchanged, whereas in the other scenes its a lot more distorted, low quality, louder and more violent almost.