Yin and Yang

You asked me why.

  "Chaos, Dame-Tsuna," the little baby at the doorstep greeted. "I am your new home tutor."
   "EHH! A BABY!"

    If only I could give you an answer.

    "Dame-Tsuna, you're not skipping paperwork again."
    "If only I could, Reborn."
    The now fully grown hitman stood in front of me, fedora shadowing his face. The Representative Battles were tough but not once do I regret fighting for him.
    "Tsuna, what's wrong?"
    "Wow no 'dame'? I'm fine, Reborn."
    "The dark circles under your eyes say otherwise. When was the last time you slept?"
    "A few days ago..."
    "Tsuna."
    "I said I'm fine, Reborn."

    Maybe I should have told the truth.

    "Decimo, the car is ready."
     "Thank you."
    "You're going to a meeting?"
    "I'll be fine, Reborn."
    "Like hell you are! Tsuna, it's too dangerous!"
    "Someone has to go and all of my guardians are on their missions. It has to be me."
    "Fine. But I'm coming with you."

     Maybe if I just waited...

     "TSUNA!"

      ... if I just thought of you...

     "Goodbye Reborn...

    Maybe...

     "Why? Why did you leave me again, Tsuna?"

   ...I wouldn't have left you behind, forever.

     No, not forever...

   The room was very white. In the center, there was a brunette with gravity defying hair and golden eyes. A mask layed over the top half of his face. One with beautiful golden designs.
   Across the room stood a man dressed in a suit, as expected of the World's Greatest Hitman. The only thing that ruined the aura of danger was the tears running down his face.
    "Tsuna..."
    The brunette smiled and took of his mask. The golden in his eyes drained away, leaving amber brown orbs.
    "Welcome home, Reborn, my Yang."

     Just until next time...