Tattoos

Reborn always hid his tattoo. He never showed it to anyone. It wasn't the colors or the place that mattered. In actuality, it made him happy to see the tattoo over his heart, the strongest place for a bond, and the colors never failed to put him in a more happy mood.

No, it was the fact that it did not fit him. He did not deserve the purity it gave. The obvious innocence did not belong anywhere near the hitman.

So no, he never showed anyone. He kept the little innocence to himself. He hid the bright colors under white and black and occasionally red. No one saw and he kept it that way.

But that doesn't mean he didn't ever look at it. At night before he slept, even after being cursed, he would stare at the soul mark in hope of seeing the being he is connected to. The being that is said to accept him no matter what.

The being whose passion is represented by a colorful crayon drawing of a family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna had to live with the tattoo shining on his chest. The doctors always fear it, his mother worrying about his future. One day, in gym class when he had to change, another kid saw.

Ooo! Look at Dame-Tsuna!

I wonder what it means.

That's easy. Killer.

Dame-Tsuna has a killer for a soulmate!

I wonder if even he would accept him.

Nah. Most likely he would kill him and call it a day.

Yeah, you're right.

Tsuna had tears pouring down his face as he ran home.

But even after his tears dry out and he lies in bed thinking, he still can't bring himself to hate his soul mark. Even if it practically screamed danger, he still was captivated my the shine.

He wonders if the other kids are right. Maybe his soulmate would kill him. He hoped not. Even if, that wouldn't be a bad way to go. He started down at the tattoo and hoped that the other would accept him, just like the legends say. That the other would be there despite his dame self.

He hopes for the person with a passion shown by two guns crossed over each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reborn stares at the kid who trips into the classroom. He looks down at his file. Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola heir, age 14. A smirk crosses face as he watches a kid

So this is the kid you wanted me to train, Timoto. Challenge accepted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna grew to be strong. He faced opponent after opponent. He saved the world a couple of time. He broke the arcobelano curse. He turned the vongola around.

Tsuna was strong but never thought about his soul mark. One day he was going to bed and he sees his tattoo. The glittering pistols still had their shine and for the first time they looked familiar. He shrugged it off and went to bed.

In the morning he rolls to the side to dodge the massive hammer coming down on his head. "Hey! Reborn!"

"Hello, Dame-Tsuna"

"I thought I told you to stop doing that."

"You're a thousand years too early to be giving me any orders."

"Yeah b-" He was met with a pistol aiming at his face. His years of experiencing Reborn's torture methods, he didn't flinch at the gun aimed at his head. No, it was the striking resembland it held to the ones on his chest.

"Reborn?" A questioning hum answers him. "Do you always have those guns?"

Reborn narrows his eyes but answers anyway, "I have always had this type of gun. Even before I was an arcobelano."

Tsuna looked up, his eyes a sunset orange. "Then I hope I'm right."

"What are you tal-" he was cut off as lips slammed into his own. He felt it. The click of the bond. He started to kiss back pushing the brunette into the bed.

They pull back as oxygen becomes important. Tsuna starts to laugh. "To think, my soulmate has been right in front of me the entire time."

Reborn smirks and presses his lips gently against the teen. Pulling back slightly, he whispers against the lips. "Hello, soulmate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!
Hope you enjoyed!
See yah next time.