Knowing pt1

Special!
  Tsuna can remember who he is...
  That's all!
  Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  He was born quiet.

  So quiet, his family almost forgot him except, at the last moment, the mother noticed the moving bundle.

  The father was too engrossed in the presence of the twin to notice him. So much that when she held the other and asked about the name of him, he didn't look up and just mumbled, "You name him. Ietsuna is too important."

  She noticed this blatant favoritism and decided to name the child, something similar. Not that the father noticed.

  This all happened October 14.

  This was the day Tsunayoshi Sawada was reborn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Nana really tried to raise her children right. And it did work... for one of them.

  Tsuna was mute. This didn't stop him from being kind though. He would help around the kitchen and the house. He would draw with expertise beyond his years. In hindsight, she would notice that it was strange for a child to be this good, but for now she was happy for him.

  Ietsuna was different. He would act nice in front of her, but cruel in front of Tsuna. He was great at sports and spoiled rotten. The other children worshiped him. It was easy to tell who was the younger child.

  Even with this, Nana loved her children. She would kiss them on the cheek and send them away to school, only to welcome them back later.

  But the moron Iemitsu had to always ruin it. When he came home, he would ignore Tsuna and Ie would get all the attention.

  Despite this, Tsuna was never spiteful. It was like he didn't care what his father thought.

  Ietsuna hated this. He would bully and taunt Tsuna to get a reaction. However it was always in vain. Tsuna would always show up the next day with a bright smile on his face.

  Unknown to him Tsuna had only one thing on his mind.

  Waiting for Reborn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
Okay, I have been working on this for the past few days.
This will have 2 or 3 parts so...
Hope you enjoy!