The Grand Canyon

Disclaimer: I started this 2 years ago and forgot about it. It may seem a little... broken up... Sorry!

Also, Reborn is an adult and Tsuna is physically 18. That is all.

Have Fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's heartbreak causes a break in the world. Sometimes they are a small a crack in the pavement. Other times, it is as big as a valley.

A person could walk down the road and wonder about the cause of the cracks in the pavement.

Usually, people have owned up to their giant heart breaks. The ones that tear apart cities, destroy homes. Sometimes the heart break happens years ago and teams of people have to use the clues left behind to find it out. Many historians choose that profession and some people make a hobby out of tracking the cracks caused by their ancestors.People have traced history back to the Mariana Trench that was caused by a destroyed town that left many broken and mourning hearts.

Even with all of these people working, no one has been able to figure out one mystery.

The Grand Canyon.

It is a mystery people have payed to try and find out, but to no avail.

A certain brunet was walking to school, thinking about other mysteries. Reborn comes back today. I wonder if he will make me do extra training. Eh, probably.

He smiled. Reborn has always been a sadistic tutor, no reason for him to change today.

Since he sent Gokudera and Yamamoto ahead, he was alone when he walked into the classroom a few minutes before the bell. Reborn's training still got him to class before the bell, even when Reborn went to Italy to talk to Nono.

As he walked to his seat, he heard the class talking. "It couldn't be recently! the Grand Canyon was a national park a century ago!"He just smiles and nods as he sits down.

Instead of joining into the conversation, he opted to look out the window as a kid suggests looking around 300 years ago. You'll have to go back farther than that. It started forming thousands of years ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He did end up with extra training from Reborn. Reborn also informed him that his guardians and him would be going to Italy over the upcoming winter break. Something about a Holiday Formal held by the Vongola. Even his mother was coming, though to celebrate the closer, more private, family Christmas.

So a week passes and he is packed and on a plane around the world. On the plane, he overhears the conversation going on between his guardians and Enma, who was going to attend the formal and decided to travel with them.

"Well, it had to have been something gigantic. It had to have been to be such a large crack," Yamamoto says to Enma.

Gokudera groans. "You're still talking about that?"

"Well, yeah, Haya-chan." Cue Gokudera's angry yelling. "It's one of the biggest mysteries of our time."

"There's something you're forgetting, Yamamoto-kun. The historians have already gone through every major event and still can't find one that lines up with the creation of the Grand Canyon," Enma reasons.

"They must have missed it, then. That's the only way it could have formed, right?" Yamamoto looks at the others.

Gokudera nods but that only confuses them more. They all look at each other, then they see Tsuna doing paperwork.

Yamamoto breaks the silence. "Yo! Tsuna! What do you think? Could the historians be missing a large event that caused the Grand Canyon?"

Tsuna looks up and puts on a thoughtful face. "Sure, it's possible. But, that's not what I think."