Knowing Pt 3

Hi! Just going to tell you now.
Reborn is 18! Just a young hitman and only been Arcobelano for 5 years.
Just wanted to warn you.
Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It started with subtle hints.

  Tsuna would make him espresso, or "accidently" call him Renato. Yet Reborn only wrote this off as strange. It wasn't enough. On the good side, Ie had learned his lesson. It had taken a year to even get this far. He had found his guardians and been to the future. He no longer bullied his brother and had become nicer. Even to the point of stopping his bullies.

  Well, not always.

  There were times when his bullies caught him. They would always beat him down, making sure nothing would show (in fear of Hibari). He would always take them and walk away.

  Yes, he could fight back, but he won't. It's just too suspicious. Someone who couldn't have trained all of the sudden untouchable. Well, he tried to keep this up until... that night.

  Tsuna was walking peacefully with an smiling Ie, a loyal puppy, a happy-go-lucky baseball player, and a silent smirking Reborn. He rarely walks with them because it just goes quiet around him, mainly thanks to him being a "civilian." This time was different, though. This time had his intuition ringing.

  All of a sudden bullets came out from every direction hitting wrists and stomachs. Tsuna was able to tell that it wasn't coming from the south so he dragged the others around that wall. Checking for injuries, he could see that Reborn was spotless. The others? Not so lucky. Ie had taken a bullet to the thigh and right shoulder. Takeshi's had bullets in his legs and stomach, 5 wounds in all. Ripping fabric, he held it on his wounds as he surveyed Gokudera. One to each arm and one in the stomach as well. None of them could fight.

  He had to do something "Ie! Hold this on Takeshi's wounds! Reborn if you could do the same for Gokudera, please do." Ie did what he was told, seeing his friend in danger. Reborn, on the other hand, was more reluctant. "And what will you do? You're not planning on facing them. You've never been trained."

  Everyone looked towards Tsuna, curious as to the answer. Tsuna just stands up. "That's were you're wrong, Reborn. No one hurts my family." Reborn felt a twinge of familiarity looking at were Tsuna stood. That was until the sounds of someone getting beat up made him look around the corner. Though nothing could prepare him for what he saw.

  The untrained teen was fighting against 6 armed mafisos with no problem. Where did those gloves come from. They were pure white and practically glowing. In his daze someone had gotten close to the others. He reached for Leon, but before he could even touch him, a spear of light was stinking out of him.

  Everyone once again turned towards the corner to see Tsuna standing there with all 20 mafisos piled behind him. He waves his hand and the spear disappeared. "We have to go home. I'll answer anything there. He picks up Takeshi while Gokudera helps Ie balance. The 2 block walk was deadly silent but Tsuna only focused on the door.

  Once inside he was happy that Nana wasn't home. He later everyone in the living room, while Bianchi went straight to her brother. Everyone was looking at Tsuna though, nevermind their injuries. They noticed that he looked different from before. He had white jeans on with a white and gold jacket on. Not to mention the glow that leaked out of him. He sighs and starts explaining as light starts to wrap around their injuries. "I'm a god. To be exact, a god of life and  light. I was reincarnated as Tsunayoshi Sawada..." He looked away as the glow starts to fade away and the clothes transforming back into his normal ones.

  Ie was first to break the silence. With his bangs shadowing his eyes, he asked,  "So you've kept this secret since the beginning?" Tsuna turned his gaze upward. He nodded. Ie headbutted Tsuna, surprising everyone. Tsuna touched his sore forehead and looked questioningly at Ie. "You don't have to do that! Let someone else carry the secret with you! I know I wasn't always nice, but you could have told Mama or Reborn." Tsuna flinched at that, but it went unnoticed by everyone. That is except for one. "We will be there for you as you've been for us!" Everyone in the room nodded. This made Tsuna smile.

  "Thank you, everyone. I appreciate it. I need to sleep so goodnight." With that he left the room. The light that had wrapped around their wounds had faded away, letting them see what he was doing. "He healed us...?" Takeshi said amazed. They were all talking amongst themselves, failing to notice the missing hitman.

  Tsuna was sitting by his window, enjoying the sight. "Come out Reborn." He turned around to stare at the hitman.

  In the moonlight, Reborn thought Tsuna looked heavenly. He waved the thought from his mind. "Why did you flinch when he mentioned telling me? What's wrong with that?" He could see Tsuna's eyes turn sorrowful.

  "Say, Reborn? Don't you know? Where there is light, there is darkness. And with life, death. There will always be a balance." The hitman looked confused, but if Tsuna wanted to day anything else, he didn't show it. He layed in his bed and kept silent. Reborn got the hint and went back downstairs.

  Even with the active conversation, he couldn't stop thinking about Tsuna's words. Why say that? And why did it sound so familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry!
There will be another part. I just wanted to get this out before I started on the next.
I hope you enjoyed!
See you next time!