Scary

I feel the need to warn... this is kinda whump... soooooo it may have some uncomfortable scenes. If kidnapping scenes are uncomfortable for you, it would be best to just skip this one. Otherwise, sorry to Tsuna, but this is gonna suck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was supposed to be a simple day. Tsuna was done with his paper work and walking through the streets if Sicily, enjoying the spring breeze and the May flowers.

He was 25 and happy as could be. He was the Vongola Decimo, had been for the last 7 years. He had his guardians at his side, allies like Dino-nii and Enma. Even the Arcobelano stuck around.

Tsuna blushed remembering last night. Yep, Reborn rarely left, never for long. He had a small mission that day and was going to be back that night.

But, right now Tsuna was going to have some peace for the first time this month. He had convinced Gokudera to let him leave, and in civilian clothes no less. He had left the mansion in something other than that godforsaken suit. He was sporting a gray hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath, all over a pair of tight blue jeans.

He had to be back in time to catch another appointment at the end of the day.

But he didn't make it to that appointment.

Reborn is going to kill someone. He thought as he started to black out from the dart in his shoulder. Probably me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tsuna awakens, he's in a concrete room. There is no light and he is tied to a metal chair in the middle. Scratch that, there is light. It comes from the burning candle on the table a few feet away. Judging by the glinting metal on the table, he has not been invited to dinner. Kidnapped! I'm never going to have a peaceful day in my life!

He tries to light his flames. "I wouldn't do that," rings out a voice from behind him. "You may have some strong flames for a civilian but that bracelet will keep you from using so much as a spark for the time being."

Catching on that he wasn't being kidnapped for his standing, he played along. "Flames?" After all, if they kidnapped someone off the street, then they may not have the best reaction to finding out that this person has the mafia at their beck and call.

"Oh my! I almost forgot. No matter what flame type, civilians do not know about flames. Silly me," the voice laughs and mocks. He, or really-masculine-sounding she, is enjoying having a scared civilian right there.

"Flame type? Look if it's money you want, I may be able to get my father to pay! He's a really rich man here in Italy!" Yep. Rich because of mafia, but Tsuna has to sound believable so...

"Really?" More mocking. "Too bad that we don't want money. You see, when I mean civilian, I mean someone not in the mafia."

"Mafia?!" That's it Tsuna channel all of Young-Tsuna. Reborn can kill you later. If he doesn't already, that is.

"Yep! In the mafia there are 7 flame types." And everyone forgets about poor Enma's flames of the earth. "They are classified by color. Red Storm. Yellow Sun. Green Lightning. Blue Rain. Indigo Mist, like me. And Purple Cloud." So they're a mist type. Why does every mist I know have a sanity problem?! Wait. I'm in the mafia. Everyone has a sanity problem.

The voice continues, their footsteps coming closer to the sky. "The last of the flames is the rare Orange Sky." They get closer and closer until the voice is practically in his ear. "And you, my patatino, have the most beautiful orange flames."

Tsuna lets a shiver run down his spine tilting his head away from his kidnapper. "If you don't want money, what do you want?"

The person chuckles, walking in front of Tsuna to reveal a tall italian man with dark hair and eyes, the true color hidden in the darkness around them. He has stubble stretched around a wide smile. The white button up stretches across his body, while a jacket hangs around his waist hiding the pants from the light.