Alone

Hi! So, this is an idea I have been toying with for a while. Do comment if I should leave it at this or make an entire story based around this idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd was screaming on the other side of those curtains. Tsuna turns his head and sees his manager. He gives a smile and, even in the dark, he could see that signature smirk.

He turns back to the closed curtains just as they start to open. The crowd only gets louder when he was visible.

He smiles (he swears a couple girls in the corner of his eye faint) and he listens to the music starting up. Then Tsuna does what he does best.

Sing.

Eight years old and he's kicking and screaming

Memories flow in front of his eyes

"I'll only go to school if you give me a reason

Him complaining to his dad, mom and every adult in his life.

The kids are really mean and I already know all the things they're teaching"

The kids bullied him and the teacher's always thought he cheated or just gave him a zero without giving the work a glance. No one listened.

Hopped in the car mama let him play hookey
Missed the first hour just to get a cup of coffee
She's the only one who saw who he was, no one else could read him

His mom did. She believed him even when his dad stopped giving money and she had to get a job.

Showing up late but he makes it to class
Just to stare out the window and the clock in the back
He daydreamed away to a sky so gray
Everything's simple, it's driving him mental

His total disinterest in the lesson did not help his reputation with his teachers but they just ignored him.

Wishing every day that something would change
Instead his dad makes him play ball by the bay

He hated when his dad came home and acted like he was never gone. He would play games to rough for Tsuna's size or age.

And every time he cries, father rolls his eyes saying
"Son it's all your fault, how come you never try?"

His father never thought it was his own fault. Tsuna could still hear the "you're just not trying"s and the "crybaby"s.

He does all that he should
Why is he misunderstood?
This is a story bout a broken boy
With his headphones in just to block out the noise
Of everyone around him telling him the way to go
So he walks the world alone

Those headphones he wore were his most prized possession. His mother got them for him, with the money she earned from work. They weren't expensive but they were his. It was really easy to block people out with them.

Wondering if it gets better
Or if he's always gonna feel empty forever
So he gets lost tryna find another way back home
As he walks the world alone

He was always ignored. By his class, by his teachers, by his father. That made him a very lonely kid. He remembers the days when he thought he had to be alone.

Fifteen years and he's drowning his sorrows
Smoking weed, drinking cheap liquor out the bottle

He remembers his new friends. His friends' poor ways of life. Poor Gokudera and his liquor.