Tails in love

"Ooh (Y/n)! I see a market dead ahead!" (S/n) yelled, pointing at the nearest market, and of course the same awkward beaver was working there. Dragging your feet, you felt like you were in no hurry to get there. For the first time you noticed his name tag, 'Dave' it read, it wasn't a bad name you thought. When you made eye contact with him the light on his braces blinded you momentarily. Regaining your eyesight from the temporary blindness you gave him an annoyed look. Before he could speak you quickly grabbed your sisters arm and lead her to another direction, it was just too easy to get under your skin and honestly you didn't want to blast him...at least not now.

"He seemed nice." (S/n) said cheerfully, a simple 'hmpf' escaped your lips, you just wanted to get the groceries and get back to the temple as fast as possible to watch the new YouTube video (your favourite youtuber) uploaded today. "Lets go to another market and then I'll get you some ice cream." You replied, upon hearing that (S/n)'s smile widens. You smiled back at her, surely it wouldn't hurt to be a good big sister every once in a while right?

Back when your mother was still alive times back then seemed simpler, you and (S/n) were inseparable, she was like your little dolly as you recalled. Mother always spent time in the lab never making any time you or (S/n), it was kinda sad, it made your toddler sister cry. Since (S/n) can control the weather with her emotions the sky would pour rain when she's sad, stormy when mad and clear sunny when happy. Whenever she cried you always came to the rescue, wiping away her tears you would heroically say "Never fear (S/n), (Y/n) is here, you can count on me to protect you cause we're sisters and nothing can break that bond."
That one memory always made you chuckle, you sounded so dorky, but it was worth seeing your baby sister happy. You let out a gentle sigh, you and (S/n) were so close when mom was alive, and now that she's gone you've changed into a jerk. Sure, little sisters are annoying but that's no reason to constantly shut her out. Your mothers death is probably hurting your sister just as much as it's hurting you, and now is not the time to be getting at each others throats you both should be what you once were; best friends. Maybe that's why you two are on this island, not just to control your powers but to come together. Buying (S/n) ice cream would be a good start to rebuilding that bond, after all you two only have each other, what would happen if dad passed away? You shivered at the thought, losing mom changed you and losing dad would probably break you. "Why are you being so nice to me?" (S/n) asked, breaking your train of thought. "Because I love you and I sometimes forget to show you how much you mean to me." You said with a genuine smile. Mirroring your expression (S/n) gave you a loving bear hug. "I love you too big sis." The sun shined brighter and a beautiful rainbow appeared.

(meanwhile with sonic)
The blue hedgehog had just finished another light jog around the island and was on his way to visit Tails, his best buddy and sidekick. He couldn't wait to tell to him about the super fast human girl he met the other day. Stopping in his tracks Sonic felt his cheeks heat up, he came to the sudden realization that he was in love. He's the fastest thing alive, the one who's got an attitude and yet he met a cute girl who's got speed and spunky style to match. Could it be that he's found the girl of his dreams? Well, that would explain why he's been running around the island for hours repeating "(Y/n)" over and over again, and the fact that you shot down all of his romantic advances excited him.
It's well known that any girl who meets Sonic ends up falling for the blue blur, 'although it's fun having girls of different species fawning over me, it does get kinda...well boring', Sonic thought to himself, it made romance look lame if he can get ANY girl without a challenge. But you were different, he's never seen a girl eat chili dogs like him before or even burp, in his eyes you acted like a guy except you're totally hot while doing it. He sighed dreamily, he had to see you again.
Walking into Tails' house he greeted the young fox genius. "Hey Tails." "Hey Sonic, what's up? And what's with the goofy smile?" The two tailed fox asked with curiosity. "Well the other day after we kicked eggmans butt I kinda met this girl." Said Sonic with an uncharacteristic hint of shyness. The fox boy nodded his head, motioning for his big bro to continue. "And...?" "Andshesocoolandfastandhotandithinkiminloveandidontknowwhattodo."Sonic says really fast, fortunately his sidekick was able to understand all of that gibberish. "Heh heh okay so who's the lucky mobian?" Tails asked, wiggling his non existent eyebrows. Sonic blushed, he honestly didn't know how his best friend would react to the fact that he was crushing on a human. 'Here goes nothing.' He thought. "She's actually a human." Sonic waited for his friends reaction. Tails' eyes widened, he looked at his bro in disgust. "That's gross Sonic, dating a human would be no different than being with eggman, and that's way past nasty." He said. Sonic was shocked, he thought Tails would be accepting. "Tails she's different, she's likes chili dogs, she can run really fast and she's cool plus I think she would make a great addition to the team." Sonic insisted, again trying to change the kitsunes mind. "She could be working for eggman, humans are unpredictable and evil." Said Tails as he crossed his arms. "You know I hear she has a little sister, maybe you cou-" "I highly doubt that I could ever develop an interest in a human girl, studies have shown that humans are far less intelligent than mobians, besides I have better things to do, like testing out my new telescope." Said Tails, as he positioned his telescope on a ledge.
As he peered into the lens he noticed a female human walking across town with another girl, he adjusted the lens for a better view and he was met with the most beautiful sight ever. His paws were sweaty, his breathing hitched and blue eyes turned into hearts. "Whoa who's that?!" The fox boy drooled at the sight, 'she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen' he thought to himself. Curious, Sonic looks over Tails' shoulder to see what was causing his little buddy to act so 'ga ga', through the lens he saw you walking with your sister. He looked at Tails then at you or rather, at your sister, he concluded that his sidekick has got the hots for your sister. With a chuckle he gently pats down the young kitsunes back. "So ... you still think humans are gross?" Tails, still staring at your sister quickly shook his head no. "I thought so." Said Sonic with a cocky smile. "Come on let's go introduce ourselves." The hedgehog encouraged his fox companion by pushing him outside of his house.
While walking with (S/n) you quickly noticed that blue hedgehog from the other day, replaying the embarrassing moment when you ran into a tree after realizing that you liked him made your cheeks heat up. Not wanting to make a fool out of yourself again you grabbed (S/n) and lead her to yet another direction. "Hey (Y/n)! Wait up!" Sonic yelled from the distance, you could have sworn your heart was doing flips. Sighing in defeat you had no choice but to see what he wanted, you noticed that he was with a yellow orange fox with 2 tails, 'weird' you thought. "(Y/n), I'd like you to meet my buddy tai-" "Hi, my name is Miles Prower but you can call me tails." Said the fox as he stood in front of (S/n) with a toothy grin and rosey furry cheeks , the look on his face made you feel uncomfortable and you were more than ready to kick his butt if he ever tried anything with your little sis. (S/n) smiled cutely at him before giggling at his own introduction. "I'm (S/n) and its very nice to meet you." The twin tails on the foxes butt started to wag really fast, needless to say he definitely liked what he saw.
"Hehe, now that we got the introductions out of the way how bout we all hangout and get to know each other better?" Sonic asked while wrapping his arm around your shoulder, you decided to play it cool by removing his arm from your shoulder. "Yeah sure, but I want a rematch later on." You smirked, it would be the end of you if he knew that you were totally crushing on him. "Cool and I know the perfect spot for a race, no trees or any obstacles to crash into." Sonic chuckled , you knew that he was talking about you running face first into a tree the other day. The blush on your cheeks grew a little darker so you angrily looked away, Sonic thought you looked cute when you blushed, 'wow she's pretty when she's mad' he thought. He was about to ask you something but was quickly interrupted by the sounds of villagers screaming. The four of you saw a bald man with a weird looking moustache riding on a hovering device shooting lasers at the villagers, he was also accompanied by multiple robots. "That's right run you little varmints, nobody bans dr. Eggman from a social gathering." The man yelled angrily at the villagers while shooting more lasers at them.
Sonic used his wrist communicater to call for back up, seeing this 'eggman' guy picking on these defenceless animals brought back memories of your bullies, clenching your fists you walked towards the guy. "Hey baldy! Why don't you pick on your own species?!" You yelled gaining his full attention, and in doing so you just made him laugh. "Oh and I suppose you'll stop me?" He asked condescendingly "Yeah that's right so knock it off or I'll knock you out." You threatened, this made him angry so he pressed a button and all robots were after you.
Sonic quickly stood protectively in front you much to your confusion. "(Y/n) get behind me." He ordered, annoyed at his chivalry you pushed him aside. "I can handle myself." You said with a cocky smile, walking towards the robots you cracked your knuckles and prepared for the attack, just like combat practice. Once the robots were close enough you pounced and did a helicopter kick at ones on the ground, destroying them with ease, the flying robots were firing lasers at you and with perfect agility you dodged them all effortlessly. Jumping on eggman's hover mobile you did a flying Kung fu kick, instantly breaking all remaining robots. With your hands on your hips you simply gave eggman a cool confident smile, "You got any more toys for me to smash?" "Uhh gotta go!" With that he quickly flew his hover mobile back to his lair terrified.
Sonic and Tails both looked at you in shock, never before has a girl singlehandedly taken down all of eggmans robots. Sonic blushed and abit of drool leaked from the side of his mouth. 'I'm so in love with her right now' he thought. "Where did you learn to do that?" He asked. "My sister and I are genetically enhanced humans, our dad sent us here to control our powers, once we figure out how to control them better then we can go back home." (S/n) explained, hearing that made Tails' heart break, his first crush might not stay for too long. "Awww, your leaving me?...er....uhh I mean your leaving us?" He asks, trying to cover his tracks. "Just until we can control our powers enough to be able to be a part of society again." (S/n) answered.
"Sonic we got here as fast as possible...and who are they?" A pink female hedgehog asked, beside her there was a big red male echidna and a brown female badger. Sonic quickly introduced you and your sister to the rest of team, he also told them about how you amazingly took out all of eggmans robots on your own, much to Amy's jealousy. "(Y/n), how would you and (S/n) like to be a part of our team?" Sonic asked, shrugging your shoulders you just said "Sure, I had fun smashing robots." Everyone except Amy were pleased to have two new members on team sonic. To celebrate the team decided to go eat at meh burger, then Tails made you two communicators, later you bought (S/n) ice cream and got all the groceries and the both of you went back to the temple before sensei gets mad.