Power failure

"Phew. Thanks for your help (Y/n)." Amy smiled as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. "If it wasn't for your super speed I'd be here all day cleaning up."

"No problem Amy." You reply as you carried the last piece, tossing it onto the tall pile of robotic parts.

"Perfect!" Amy placed her hands on her hips and nodded victoriously. "Now, how are we going to recycle all of this?" She asked herself. "Oh! How about I write the a letter to the mayor, requesting that we have a recyclable facility for discarded robot parts? That way we can prevent pollution to our beautiful island." She said excitedly.

You ignored her suggestion and pointed both of your hands towards the pile. Seconds later a powerful blast of (f/c) plasma energy exploded from your hands as you melted the melted the pile into a puddle of robotic mush. The noise startled Amy as she ran behind you in fear.

You then ran circles around the molten puddle causing it to instantly cool down into paper thin oval. You picked up the now flattened robotic pile and crushed it into a small ball. You turned and faced Amy with a smirk as you teasingly dangled the ball in front of her. "Or I can always just crush it."

Amy crossed her arms and gave you a look of disapproval. "I'm pretty sure your plasma powers aren't environmentally safe." She stated in a know-it-all tone. "If I were you I'd dial it down a bit."

"Yeah well, you're not me are you?" You retorted as you carelessly toss the ball over your shoulder, causing Amy to huff in annoyance.

Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain through your body. "Ugh!" You grunted at the sudden soreness.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?!" Amy rushed over to you with concern, frantically checking your body for any serious injury. "I knew this would happen! You overexerted yourself. That's it I'm calling Tails!" She quickly pressed Tails' number on her communicator.

"Hello? Amy what's wrong?" Tails asked.

"It's (Y/n). She needs medical attention now!" Amy shouted in a panic.

"Bring her to the temple. I'll meet you guys there ASAP!" *Click*

"Okay (Y/n), let's go. We're going to your sensei's temple." Amy insisted as she turned her attention away from her communicator.

"(Y/n)? Oh my gosh! (Y/n)!" She screamed at your unconscious body. "Hang on. Help is on the way." Was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

"Well? What's wrong with her Tails? Is she gonna be alright? Please tell me she's gonna live!" Sonic asked while shaking his best friend in a panic.

"Y-yeah of course she is Sonic." The dizzy fox replied. "She just overexerted
herself, causing extreme fatigue. She just needs plenty of rest and water."

"That's a relief." Sonic smiled. "Guess that means I'll have to keep a closer eye on my girlfriend." He gently stroke your cheek affectionately before giving you a light forehead kiss. The rest of the gang awed while Amy quickly looked away, her jealousy was boiling up inside of her.

"Well, you all heard Tails." She said, earning everyone's attention. "(Y/n) just needs plenty of rest. Let's leave her be."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they all left. Shortly after, you woke up feeling much better. "Guess I just had to sleep it off." You said to yourself. You decided to head down to the training area for some exercise. Little did you know, a certain someone was spying on you. A tiny orb floated around you from a safe distance, watching your every move.

"That teenage menace must have a weakness. Everyone has a weakness!" Eggman shouted in his lair as he watched you intensely through his new spy technology. "It's not fair! If that pink rodent hadn't double crossed me I'd still have those two mutants as my minions!" Eggman whined.

"Aww but boss, we're your minions aren't we?" Cubot asked.

"We have assisted you on many occasions throughout the years, I still have fond memories of our adventures in Sonic Colors in my database." Orbot added.

"You two dunderheads don't count!" Eggman snapped as he slammed his fist on the master keyboard, causing his two robotic minions to sigh and leave in shame.

As you tried to run super fast you found your speed to be average, as in very slow! "W-what the heck?" You question in utter confusion. You tried throwing a plasma ball in the air but nothing came out. In a panic you ran back into your room with the spy cam following you close behind. "My powers...why aren't they working?!" You nervously asked yourself. Grabbing a pillow you stuff face and muffled up your tearful screams. Suddenly your door bursts open as (S/n) runs inside crying.

"(Y/n)....my....*sniff*...powers aren't working!" She said in between sobs. You remove the pillow from your face and hug your sister with comfort. "Mine too." You say in a sadden whisper.

"What are we gonna do?!" She cried hysterically as she grabbed your shirt and wiped her tears and boogers on it.

"I....I don't know."

The floating spy cam exited the room without the girls noticing, transferring the girls' secrets over to Eggman who smiled evilly at this new information.

"Bwahaha! What luck! Those freaks just lost their powers! Score one for the Eggman!" He started dancing happily before stopping abruptly and pondering his next evil scheme. "Hmmm...maybe I should call this plan operation: destroy (Y/n) and (S/n)!"