Lost granddaughter? Part 1

Amy couldn't believe her eyes! There, in the distance was (Y/n) and (S/n) lying on the ground next to an unfamiliar mobian wolf girl. The girl had silver fur that matched her long hair with icy blue eyes that could freeze anyone who dares to look into them. Her tiny black nose matched her sleeveless jumpsuit which was now torn and tattered, possibly from a fight.

She raced over to the girls and pulled out her hammer, readying herself for a fight against the wolf girl. "I don't know what you've done to them, but I'll make sure that pay with a couple of bruises." Amy said while swinging her hammer to look more threatening. The wolf girl rolled her eyes at Amy, annoyed at her brash assumption that "she" was the attacker despite being covered head to toe in scars and bruises.

The wolf girl simply told Amy that what she had seen was all just a misunderstanding, and that she had been searching for a way out when she'd been attacked by these super powered humans. Obviously, she won the fight against the two, being the more skilled fighter.

"By the way my name is Anya." The girl concluded. She pressed her star shaped belt buckle which caused her weapon to magically disappear. However Amy was still skeptical of her story, she tightened her grip on her hammer just in case.

"So...Anya is it?" Amy asked with an accusing tone. "If you've been trapped inside this portal all this time, why didn't you just use your magic belt to get yourself out?" Anya simply stared blankly at Amy. "This magic belt is for summoning weapons." She said flatly, "Which reminds me..." she pushed Amy aside and reached for the necklaces that (Y/n) and (S/n) were wearing. She held up the glowing trinkets in her hand as she inspected them.

"This must've been the reason why those girls attacked me. Mind control necklaces! Just wait till I get my hands on whoever made these..." Anya growled as she crushed the mind control necklaces in her hand. Amy nervously chuckled as she gently patted Anya's shoulder. "I'm sure whoever made these were very sorry and WONT ever make the same mistake again!"

Just then, both (Y/n) and (S/n) started to wake up. "Oww! My head..." You groaned in pain as you rubbed your throbbing headache. (S/n) tried to get up but quickly fell back down due to her bodily aches.

"Oh thank chaos you're alright!"
Amy was so relieved that the two of you were okay that she wrapped you and (S/n) a warm hug, much to your dismay. "Arrrggg! Let...go!" You protest, trying to escape her tight grasp. The sudden physical contact was not only uncomfortable but extremely painful. Your muscles felt like they were on fire and Amy's bear hugs was making it worse!

"Ouch!" (S/n) yelped. "Amy please, let go! You're actually hurting us!" She pleaded. Amy quickly released both girls from her grip, causing them fall back down in pain. "Whoops! Sorry, I'm just so happy that you girls are okay!"

"Yeah right!" You scoffed. "Weren't you the one who tricked us into joining team Eggman?!"

"How could you Amy?" (S/n) asked with watery eyes, heartbroken that Amy had betrayed them. "I t-thought...we were...f-friends.." her voice cracked as thick grey clouds appeared above them. As her tears rolled down her cheeks the rain started to fall, soaking everyone. Not wanting to get wet, Anya pressed her magic belt buckle and summoned an umbrella, shielding herself from the rain.

Amy looked down in shame, avoiding (S/n)'s tearful gaze. What started as a plan to get rid of the two mutants ended up hurting everyone around her. How could she explain that she was fueled with jealousy? That she was so close to getting Sonic's attention after all these years...What can she say to justify her selfish actions?

"Well...?" You said impatiently waiting for an answer.

Amy looked at you with sad pitiful eyes, searching for forgiveness, but you weren't falling for it. She took a deep breath and proceeded to explain herself. "I never meant for things to get so out of hand, and for that I'm really sorry. It's hard for me to say this but I was jealous..." she said that last part in a whisper.

"Jealous of what?!" You shouted angrily, demanding to know more.

"I was....jealous of your relationship with Sonic. I've loved him for years and I still love him. So having you walk in and take him away from me just...makes me so mad that... I...(gulp) thought if I could get rid of you then maybe he'd pay attention to me."

(S/n) and Anya looked at Amy in shock, except for you since you weren't really all that surprised.

"So you tried to kill us just so can have Sonic all for yourself? Was it worth it?" You asked with blatant sarcasm.

"You did all this for a boy?!" (S/n) shouted in utter disbelief. The rain stopped and was replaced with loud thunder, the sudden anger (S/n) felt caused a lightning bolt to shoot out from the from one of the dark clouds, targeting Amy. Luckily Anya knocked the pink hedgehog out of the way.

"I deserved that." Amy said shamefully. Anya got up and dusted herself off. "I'd say." She said nonchalantly.

"As soon as I get my strength back you're getting a punch in the face, curtesy of yours truly." You said threateningly. Amy gulped loudly.