Chapter 11

*6 months later*

The rambunctious teenage boy barreled through the door as he yelled a goodbye to his friends.
"Shhhh!! I just put Delilah down", I whispered.
"Sorry Sorry", he whispered back.
I went back to tending to the dishes. It had been a rough couple months. Delilah was only 2 months old and required a lot more attention than one person could give. Which is why I am so incredibly grateful Danny has been helping me through it.
He wrapped his hands around the curves of my hips and leaned his head in the crook of my neck.
"Whaaaaatcha doing", he chirped.
"Your mom", I joked.
"That was so uncalled for", he said as he spun me around to meet his gaze.
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and handed me a towel.
"Where have you been?", I calmly asked.
"Just out with the guys", he replied.
"Oh okay", I rolled my eyes and went back to the dishes.
"What?", he sounded confused.
"Jess had a snap on his story of a girl on your lap. I was just wondering", I mentioned. We weren't official but it still kinda messed with me that he was with someone else.
"Oh yah that was Lonnie", he mumbled.
"Lonnie? As in THE Lonnie? Chick you dated for two years than caused you to go off the deep end cause she dumped you for Jess?", I said as I shut the water off and spun around.
"Yep that'd be the one", he shrugged and ran a hand through his messy black hair.
"Mkay cool", I replied, no longer worried about the mystery lap-rider.
I kissed his cheek and walked past him.
"You hungry?", I asked.
"Yah a little", he said as he moved closer towards me.
"What do you want", I questioned as I rummaged through the fridge.
"You", he bluntly said.
I jerked up, looking around as if my mother had just heard that.
"Say what?", I laughed awkwardly.
"You heard me", he chimed and grabbed me by the waist.
I didn't waste a minute. Kissing his soft lips, biting his lower lip every so often which earned a moan. His hands traveled up and down my sides, seemingly indecisive about where to go. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my fingers in his hair. His hands quickly traveled from my sides to my ass as he picked me up. My legs hungrily wrapped around his hips as he carried me to the couch. He set me down roughly as he unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled his shirt up and over his head, displaying the beauty of his perfectly tan skin and the ripped muscles of his torso. I quickly pulled my own shirt off as he ripped my jeans from my body and tossed them over his shoulder.
I pulled his jeans down lower, his erection stretching the thin material of his boxers. I softly grip his dick and rub my fingers over the tip, earning another deep moan. He pushed my hand away and pulled the thin fabric of my underwear out of the way as he slid the tip of his hard throbbing dick into me. I clawed at his shoulders and back, begging for more.
He smiled and complied with my unspoken demands. The years of sexual tension seemed to explode between us in bursts of passion. Danny kissed my jawline, then my neck, moving towards my collarbone, and towards my chest. He softly bit right above my boob, which earned him a soft moan from me. My legs wrapped around his waist, inviting him in. He slid in and out, which each stroke getting quicker and even better. He gripped my hips, slamming me into his body as he thrust harder into me.
Hours passed before the passion finally came to a fizzling halt. He collapsed onto my chest and laughed.
"What?", I said as I played with his hair.
"Now I know why Conor was so worried about us doing it. Cause holy shit that was amazing", he beamed.
"I'm sure you say that to every girl", I laughed, lowkey just wanting reassurance.
"Not even!!", he smiled, drawing little hearts on my stomach.
"Soooooo round two!?", I asked.
"Hell yea", he chirped and kissed me.
Just then, the cries of Delilah rang throughout the house. I threw my head back in agony as I had to pry myself from the grabby hands of Danny. I threw on whatever shirt that was closest and rushed to Delilah's crib.
I picked her up and rocked her gently until she stopped crying.
"Mommy just got some", I sang, "and mommy's gonna get some more if you promise to be good"
I looked into her stormy, colorful eyes and couldn't help but smile.
"You're right, how could I ever leave something so cute", I sang to her quietly.
Eventually she fell asleep and I set her gently back into her crib and tip toed back to the living room. Danny was curled up on the couch, passed out. I laughed and threw a blanket over him.
I went to sit down next to the sleeping boy when someone started knocking on the door.
I unlocked the front door and peered out through the screen door. It took me only a few seconds to recognize the tall, broad shoulders and messy brown hair of the father of my baby...