The Last Straw

"Eh! Dipper! Wait up man!" Dipper heard someone shout from behind him. Upon turning, he was met by the sight of Lee and Nate running towards him. After a second of contemplation, he stopped, waiting for the teenagers to catch up.

"We haven't seen you in forever! And after the shit that went down a few days ago..." Lee trailed off.

"What, were you scared?" Nate teased, shoving the blond. Both boys erupted into laughter, shoving the other. "But seriously, where've you been man?" He continued, chucking slightly still.

"Forest." He replied shortly. He'd been on his way from the forest, trying to think of ways to stall going back to the shack. And then two valid ways ran right up to him. Since when was he this lucky? "Had to get away, y'know?"

"What, too much glitter on your bed?" Lee chuckled. Dipper clenched his jaw at that, but didn't say anything. "Hey, me and Nate were heading to the diner, wanna come?" He continued, clearly not noticing the subtle fire in Dipper's eyes. With an almost indiscernible deep breath, he nodded.

"Hey Lazy Susan!" The two said with a wave, taking a booth by the door. The waitress waved back, continuing to bang on a pie rotary.

"So Dipper, heard you had a fight with the twin sis'," Lee said, digging into the food placed on the table. Dipper choked slightly on his mouthful of pancakes.

"Yeah," He coughed out, "hear that from Wendy?"

"Duh," Nate answered, food practically flying from his mouth full of food, "she didn't say what about though. Best of luck, man." A bell sounded from behind the two friends, giving Dipper the perfect view of who just entered the diner. Ford.

"Shit..." He muttered, gaining the attention of Lee and Nate.

"What's up man?" Lee asked, oblivious to the old bastard walking up behind him.

"Dipper." He said, "You need to come home. Mabel is extremely upset, and Stanley is worried." Dipper scoffed, glaring at the older man. Like Stan could actually give a damn. And why did they send him?

"Go away." Dipper said shortly, refusing to look up. Nate and Lee stared between the two awkwardly, deciding to remain silent.

"Dipper, please." He could practically imagine the pathetic look on his face, trying to gain any ounce of pity he could. "Just come home."

"Get the fuck away from me." He growled, baring his teeth.

"I didn't want to have to this, but you forced my hand..." Ford sighed. Suddenly, Dipper felt himself being lifted off of the ground. He struggled, screaming out profanities and growling like a wild animal. Why the fuck wasn't anyone doing anything?! He wasn't exactly compliant! Dipper felt something hit the back of his neck, causing his head to spin. He finally passed out to the sound of false apologies.

~~~~~~~~~Line~Break~~~~~~~~~

"I think he's waking up." Came the sound of a distinct feminine voice.

"About time." Another voice, male, scoffed. Dipper desperately tried to remember what happened to him. Trying to move, he found that his wrists were bound behind him, while his ankles were bound to the chair legs that he'd been sat in. It took him what felt like an eternity to remember exactly what happened to him, and who he'd been assaulted by.

"What. The. Fuck." He growled out, voice hoarse. "Why am I tied to a damn chair?!"

"Dipper, this is for your own good." At this, Dipper finally opened his eyes, finding himself being held captive in the living room, tied to a dining room chair.

"Own good my ass!"

"Dip-Dop, please..." Mabel trailed off, tears gathering in her eyes. Dipper resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Did she really think anyone was buying that?

"Untie me!"

"Dipper, I cannot do that. I believe that Bill has taken residence in your mind. We must exorcise him immediately." His glasses reflected the light, disguising his eyes. "This is for your own good." He turned with those words, leaving a crying Mabel and a pensive Stanford behind. The two just stared, causing Dipper to grow even angrier.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Dipper shouted. "You sent that bastard to fucking-"

"That's enough Dipper," Ford said, returning with a strange looking stone in his hand, "this isn't you talking." At this point it sounded as if he was trying to convince himself more than Dipper. Without another word, he brought the stone to the center of Dipper's forehead, bringing with it unimaginable pain. Lava flowed from his third eye to the rest of his body, knives were stabbing into his back, tearing through his insides. Dipper arched his back, straining against the bonds. This was worse than when Bill had possessed his body! He had to get away; it felt as if he was dying! He-

It was gone.

"Grunkle Ford, stop! You're hurting him!" Mabel ripped the stone from his forehead, leaving Dipper panting. He felt something wet drip from his forehead, blurring the vision in his right eye. "He's bleeding!"

"He'll be okay, Mabel. We must expel Bill." He said, taking back the stone. Dipper glanced up, seeing the once mostly clear stone now shining a blood red.

"There has to be a way that won't kill him, Ford!" Stan yelled, his arms crossed.

"You don't understand! The longer we wait, the more painful it will be for Dipper! This is the only way!" Dipper nearly growled, despite his pain. He wasn't possessed. Before he could shout out a myriad of profanities that would make even the most hardened sailor blush, the stone was brought back to his third eye. The pain felt even more intense than before. Fire forced its way through his veins. Daggers shoved their way down his throat. Dipper felt the urge to vomit. He couldn't take it. It was too much. Too much pain. It hurt. It hurt. It hurt!

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of unbearable pain, at the hands of his own great uncle no less, Dipper lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~Line~Break~~~~~~~~

"I tried to warn you Pine Tree."

"You here to mock me?" Dipper said solemnly. He'd woken up in the monochrome world moments ago, still tied to the chair. His supposed 'family' wasn't there, though. Perhaps it was a blessing.

"No. I've given you time to think about my offer. So? What d'ya say?"

"What will you do?" Dipper asked, his voice as bland as he could make it. He was desperate for the pain to go away, but he was still Dipper. Paranoia was always present.

"I'll make the pain go away Pine Tree. Isn't that what you want?" Bill asked. Dipper couldn't help but be skeptical. It was Bill after all, he never did anything for free. What was in it for him? "I like you, Pine Tree. And I don't like Sixer, that simple."

Dipper took a deep breath. Slowly, hesitantly, he nodded.

"Close your eyes kid." Was all that was said, before Dipper passed out. Again.

Bill was ecstatic. Pine Tree agreed to let him into his mind! His plan was going just as he'd hoped. Now, all he had to do was reduce a few personality traits. And, once he was done, Dipper would be just as he should for Bill's plans. So, the dream demon went to town. He reduced his pain receptors, as well as made the kid a bit more durable. He then made Pine Tree a bit more in tune with his instincts. Bill destroyed nearly all remorse and guilt, and all positive feelings towards his family. Though, much to Bill's delight, not much was left. Looks like the near torture session with Sixer was just what Pine Tree needed. Finally, he increased his already excessive amount of curiosity.

Leaving Pine Tree's mind, Bill couldn't hold back a smirk. Things were going better than even he expected. Everything was falling into place. It wouldn't be too long now...

A/n: When I say third eye, I'm referring to the center of the forehead. It is a common name for it for many psychics and in general Wiccan culture (from what I gather.)
Please comment what you think!!!