Transformation Central

Dipper was having the time of his life. Whoever said the apocalypse was terrifying clearly didn't know the meaning of fun.

It was hilarious, seeing the demons party. Soon after the Fearamid was created, the other demons began to take on more humanoid forms. Bill's, of course was clearly superior, but a close second was definitely Amorphous Shape. The form of a constantly changing mass of human limbs, with a vague shape of a face in the center of it all was a magnificent thing to look at.

Though, not everyone agreed. Gideon found it terrifying. The younger teenager had escaped from jail when an enlarged Gompers had taken a bite, freeing him and the other inmates. He'd made his way to the Fearamid in hopes of making a deal with Bill. But instead, while being dragged in by Pyronica, he'd seen Dipper perched on the dream demon's lap.

The look on his face made Dipper downright cackle.

Now, Gideon was trapped in a comically large bird cage, floating above the party. He did still have his tongue, though.

Dipper looked up at the other, smiling when he saw Gideon cowering silently. It was a welcome change from Sixer's constant attempts at speaking. Perhaps Bill should remove his vocal chords as well?

Looking back down at the party, Dipper decided to think about it another time. It was a party, after all! Not the time to be weighing himself down with his wayward thoughts.

Just as he was making his way down the throne, Bill looking down on him gleefully, someone knocked on the front door.

Aggressively.

It was blown off it's hinges across the room, absolutely destroying the snack table. Dipper pouted at that. He'd summoned that!

"Bill Cipher!" It took a moment for the dust to settle, revealing an oversized baby, pointing a chubby, accusing finger in the direction of the dream demon. Beside the infant was what appeared to be some type of army? And, hiding behind them was...

"Blendin!" Dipper cheered, "come here to have fun?"

"Dipper?" The man's whiny voice hadn't changed, unfortunately. "This isn't right. You're not supposed to be here!"

"Bill Cipher, this has gone on too long," the baby spoke again. "You are in violation of the rules of space-time, bending timelines without approval, and of the unlawful transformation of a human." Dipper could see Bill roll his eye. "If your rip in this dimension continues, it could destroy the very fabric of time itself! Surrender now or face my tantrum!"

"A tantrum? What could I ever do about that?" Bill raised an eyebrow. Dipper couldn't help but be excited, knowing something good was coming. "And if I do this?" Barely a second passed, with the baby and army seeming to disappear. But Dipper could feel the change in the air. Bill hadn't just sent them away, he'd fucking vaporized them. A wide grin spread over his face.

He quickly scampered back over to Bill, grin growing wider with each step he took. Seeing Bill do any magic was always a treat, but seeing him do something so aggressive and difficult was amazing. Dipper all but jumped onto Bill's lap, happy when one of Bill's hands went in his hair, beginning to pet him.

Dipper could barely hear Sixer's incoherent protests over the buzzing in his mind.

When Bill leaned down, Dipper was surprised, but more than happy to meet their mouths in the middle. Electricity seemed to flow into Dipper's veins, thrumming growing more intense with every passing second. He had no idea how much time had passed, but eventually, he felt his vision begin to blacken around the edges. He only vaguely felt Bill pull back. Dipper lost consciousness, seeing Bill's fang filled grin smiling down at him.

~~~~~~~~~Line~Break~~~~~~~~~

Bill knew this had been coming. Knew that it was only a matter of time after the rift was shattered. What he'd never mentioned to Pine Tree was another affect of using magic in the air they'd created. Of being so close to a demon, especially one as old and powerful as he was.

Dipper was transforming into a demon. And Bill was ecstatic.

He'd never had a plan go so perfectly before. Maybe Time Baby was an interruption, but now, with how powerful he's grown, Bill didn't have to worry about him for a damn millennium. And, the possibility of an uprising from Ice and, quite probably Shooting Star was barely an annoyance. With Dipper's transformation, the flesh bags would lose hope easily. And, if Bill knew anything about their kind, (which he very much so did after so long,) without whatever this 'hope' was, they'd crumble.

He stared at his now unconscious Pine Tree, watching as a dark haze began to form over him. It wouldn't be long now. It wouldn't be long at all.

A/n: Hope you liked the chapter! I just wanted to point out that the relationship between Dipper and Bill in this story is incredibly unhealthy, in case that wasn't obvious enough >-<

Also! In case it was clear, when the two kissed, Bill essentially breathed magic into Dipper, causing the transformation. In this story, with Dipper learning magic from an old and powerful demon, and with the magical change in Gravity Fall's air, I felt that a change in Dipper's species was only reasonable.

Tell me what you think in the comments!