👾 Chapter 2 👾

Then one day, we are begged to help the Cullen's because the Volturi believes they have created an immortal child.

Father comes into my room and hands me the note. Aunt Rebekah reads it over my shoulder and groans.

"Why must people ruin our break time?" She says before face planting into my pillow. I giggle.

"Does this mean that I will finally get to meet Carlisle?" I ask Klaus. I never call him Daddy unless I am in pain.

"Yes. Hurry up and get dressed and wake up Valentine." He sighs.

"Yay. Valentine gets to come." I vamp speed into my clothes and hurry to Valentines room. I jump onto her bed and she groans.

"Get up. We are going somewhere with Klaus, Aunt Rebekah and everybody else. Hurry." I shake the vampire.

I am like grandpa. I only feed on vampires, Valentine in particular. I refuse to drink anybody else's blood and I can't because I will get violently ill.

Valentine loves the rush it gives her when I feed on her.

Anyway, Valentine hurries to dress and picks me up, carrying me downstairs. Klaus chuckles and looks at his watch, then Uncle Kol. He hands Klaus a fifty dollar bill and groans.

"I told you that you shouldn't bet with Klaus." I shake my head at Uncle Kol. He grins at me.

"I've won a thousand dollars from your dad once." He says.

"For betting that none of us would ever have kids." He says.

"And with that, we must go." Klaus says as he leads us outside to our private jet. Running is fast, but the jet is faster.

Valentine sits next to me as my stomach rumbles. Then I see my grandfather Michael in the seat where Klaus usually sits. I jump into his lap and hug him. Klaus growls.

"I though you left to chase my wife." He says as he sits down next to Valentine.

"She is safe. I just wanted to apologize. She is with your grandmother who is with one of the gods right now." He waves his hand dismissively.

Then my tummy rumbles louder. Everybody chuckles and I go over to Valentine who let's me sit on her lap as she shoves her wrist in my face. I lick her skin before I bite down. She moans. I drink until I am full. Then I slip off of her lap. Valentine smiles at me and follows me to the bed. I lay down and she lays next to me and we both fall asleep. I wake up to Aunt Rebeka shaking me awake.

"Wake up Valentine. We are here." She says before she walks off of the jet. I shake Valentine awake and we leave the jet. Klaus and the rest of the family wait for us at the bottom of the steps.

Michael, my grandfather smiles at me and leans down.

"I have a gift for you from your mother and myself." He gestures to a man who appears in front of me out of thin air.

"What do you want to call him? He has no name." Michael says.

"You shall be called Miles." I tell them man. His eyes turn black before turning to the same shade of green as my eyes.

"Miles here is a protector. He will protect you with his life. His only reason for living is to protect you. He will be with you even if you don't realize it. He has some magic and obeys your every order." Michael says as I reach out and touch the man. Magic flows from my hand to him and clothes cover his body, making me more comfortable. He smiles briefly down at me before eyeing everybody.
"This is family. They will not harm me." I tell him. He nods and looks at Valentine.

"She is my---" I an interrupted.

"This is the wonderful woman who allows Mercy to feed off of her. She is to be protected as well. Mercy will not feed from anybody else." Michael says.
The man nods and watches as Valentine picks me up.

Then they all start running and I place my hand in Miles's.

Then I see wolves chasing us. Valentine and Miles leap up into the trees, running along the tree branches until suddenly, my family stops below us. Then Valentine stops and Miles stops with her. She sets me down on a tree branch and let's me crouch down and watch as a blond man and his family appears, with Isabella.