👾Chapter 6👾

"Valentine." I say loudly. She appears next to me and I bite into her wrist viciously, feeding until I am completely full.

Then I lick her wound and we all watch as it fades.

"Miles, please take Valentine to Canada to feed. Make sure that she feeds before you bring her back." I tell him. He nods and grabs her hand and they disappear and I go over to Rosalie.

"Will you do my hair?" I ask her. She nods and happily does my hair
.
When it is done, I hug her and go find Zafrina. She shows me her home.

Then Valentine comes back with Miles. She looks funny. Then I smell the blood. I flash to her.

"Miles, who did this?" I ask him. He sets a hand on me and shows me.

I let my mind open and let the mind reader see. He gasps.

"Does a woman named Esther know you?" He asks Klaus and Michael. They nod.

"She is my mother." Klaus says.

"She did this to my Valentine?" I growl.

"I'll call her." Michael takes out his phone and calls my grandmother.

"Did you attack Valentine?" He asks as soon as she answers the phone.

"No. I have been in Salem with my sisters descendants." She says.

"Where is your sister?" He asks sharply.

"She went to Canada to get some water from Niagara Falls." She says.

I feel everybody stare at me, then old hands weak around my wrist.

"Calm down." Valentine whispers. I nod and take her to the room we are staying in and clean her up and feed her some of the blood my dad sent up in a mug for her. She drinks it and I watch her instantly heal.

"Go to sleep. I will wake you up tomorrow when we get ready to go to the clearing." I tell her. She nods and I go to find Miles. He is standing with Uncle Elijah.

"Hey, kiddo." Uncle Elijah picks me up as I feel myself grow. I groan and he flashes new up to the room and sets me on the bed beside Valentine and I scream as I stretch and grow. Then when it stops, I see Carlisle watching curiously.

"It hurts when I grow." I tell him. He nods and shoos everybody out as Rosalie brings me clothes. I sigh and get in them, watching as the clothes fit me perfectly. Black jeggings, a red shirt that comes down to my knees, and black And1's. Then I fall asleep next to Valentine as Mikes comes in and watches us from his chair in the corner.

I wake up to Miles shaking me.
"It is time." He says. I nod and yawn. Then I get up and shake Valentine awake. She looks perfectly healthy, but I make Carlisle give her a checkup before she eats. Then she drinks a blood bag.

Then Miles flashes me, Valentine, Carlisle and himself to the clearing just as Edward says they are coming. Miles, Valentine and I walk over to my family. Klaus puts me between him and Miles as Valentine stands behind me and wraps her arms around me as I put my mental shield up around me and my family.

Then I smell these scents. I sniff the air and Klaus and Elijah look at me funny.

"Klaus, what are those smells?" I whisper.

"Your mates are here." Aunt Rebekah whispers.

I have mates. I look and see them. There are three guys in the middle.

"Miles, freeze time." Michael whispers.

Everybody stops moving and my family surrounds me.

"Mercy, you have a prophecy. You will have seven mates. Six males. One female. One protector. One feeder." Michael says. I stop breathing. Valentine looks at me curiously. I look at Miles.

"You knew?" I whisper. He nods.

"I was born for this." He says quietly. I nod and turn to face my mates as everybody gets back in their spots as Miles let's time continue.