👾Chapter 12👾

"Mercy Michaelson. It has been a month and since I have seen you last, and you won't even hug me?" She asks.

I run into her arms and hug her.

"Grams." I breathe. Then I pull back.

"Look at me, child." She makes me look her in the eyes.

"What did you see? " she asks, so I show her with my magic. Miles looks at me, worried.

Nightmare at the bottom in italics

"Oh, it will not happen, my child, they will not let it happen. I promise." Grams says before she looks at my stomach.

"Valentine, she needs to feed." Grams says. Valentine is by my side in a second, pulling my close.

I look at her neck, feeling her blood pulse, but not wanting it, not needing it.

"Mercy Michaelson, if you do not feed right now, I will make that nightmare come true." She warns me. I flinch and bite Valentine, feeding until I physically can't feed anymore without exploding and Valentine dying.

She looks at me and smiles with approval.

"Good girl. Now continue to feed on a daily basis so you can be around forever. They need you." Grams says, pushing my hair away from my face before she steps back and disappears.

---------------------------------------------
Nightmare Below

"Run little girl." The man says. I run and scream when he catches me.

"I told you to run, little girl." He snarls, then he breaks every bone in my body again and again while I scream.

"You should have ran." He yells before he pulls my heart out of my chest.