👾Chapter 7👾

I watch my mates all move closer. Then their eyes flash to mine. I hear Edward gasp.

"She's mated to the Volturi." He whispers so everybody on our side hears. They all look to me. Carlisle gains their attention as he starts to speak.

"Aro, my old friend, let us discuss this as we used to." He says.

That is one of my mate's names.

"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." The blond man says. Another one of my mate's. Then he glances over and starts to stare at me.

"Let Edward show me. I assume it has everything to do with him as the child clings to his newborn mate." Aro says as I look over his whole body. God he is sexy. His eyes flash over at me as Edward walks over to him. After a few minutes, his eyes dart to Bella's child and then to me.

"Bring them to me." He says.
Edward looks to me and Bella. I nod and wait for Bella to walk over to Edward before I grab Kol and Miles.

"Klaus, watch over my Valentine." I order him. He pulls her close to him as Miles flashes me towards my mate.

He gasps in surprise.

Aro let's Renessmee touch his face. I feel jealousy consume me and Edward glares over at me.

"This is not about you, Mercy." Edward says quietly through his teeth.

I glare at him doe a moment before looking at my other mates curiously. They are all sexy as hell.

I blush a little. Then Aro looks over at me. I look into his deep red eyes and I smile.

"May I?" He asks, reaching for my hand. I smile and put my hand in his, seeing his thoughts as he reads my memories. He thinks that I am beautiful and I blush slightly. My other mates smirk.

I see him watch Bella use her shield, then Renessmee growing up and her bond with her Shapeshifter, Jacob Black.

Then it stops. He smiles down at me and let's go of my hand.

"You may go back." He says softly. I nod and skip back to my family as Edward watches me with disgust.

"Edward, you keep glaring at me like that, and I'll make you regret it." I shout over at him. He mumbles something under his breath as Valentine comes over to stand next to me.

"Valentine, when we are done here, I am going to have to feed." I whisper into her ear as I see my mates stop talking.

They look over at all of us.

"There will be no consequences for now, but we wish to talk to our mate when you leave." Aro says. I nod at my family and everybody but Valentine and Miles leave.

I walk to my mates while they follow me.

"You may leave. She will be safe with us." Aro says to them.

"Valentine and Miles stay with me. Miles is my bodyguard. Everywhere I go, he goes." I shrug.

"Fine." He says before they surround me, hugging me. I hug them back.

I hear Miles whimper and I move closer to him.

"Its fine Miles. They are my mates. They won't hurt me." I touch his skin and see what he sees. Nomads, coming at me. I move away from him and he doesn't move fast enough and I am stabbed. He roars and they are dead in a second. Valentine kneels by me and looks at the wound. I see Kol and Klaus appear by her side.

"Let her feed Valentine." Klaus says as my mates worry from the side.

Valentine puts her wrist by my mouth and I bite down hard, feeding as I see her skin start to dessicate. Then I stop and watch as Miles sets the men that stabbed me on fire.

Kkaus picks me up and my mates carefully watch.

"When she is all healed up, I will call you and one of you can come and pick her up." Klaus says. They nod sadly.

"I'll be fine." I tell them. They sigh and leave after kissing my hand.