👾Chapter 10👾

When I wake up, Jane is gone and I see a note on the pillow she used.
--------------------------------------------

Please get dressed in something fancy. We want to take you out for dinner tonight. You may use anything you need to entertain yourself today. We will be back at 530 sharp to pick you up.

-your mates = Caius, Marcus, Aro, Felix, Demetri, Alec, and Jane

--------------------------------------------

I read the note and get up, clicking my fingers as new clothes replace my pajamas. Then I wake Valentine up.

She let's me feed before she goes back to sleep.

Mikes wakes up and I lead him out of the room, following my nose to a dead garden. I gasp in shock.

"Remind me to yell at them for not keeping up on their garden." I absently tell Miles. He nods and I take a deep breath, letting some of my magic out, just enough to bring the garden to life.

When it is done, Miles chuckles at me. I stick my tongue out at him and flick my hands. Glowing twinkle lights cover the ceiling.

Then I then to Miles, my tummy rumbling.

"Let's go get Valentine. We all need to eat." I say. He smiles and follows me up to my room. Valentine is getting her shoes on as we walk in. She smiles when she sees me.

"Let's go find the kitchen." I smile at her excited face.

She leads me to what looks like a run down version of a kitchen.

"Miles, remind me to yell at them for the state of the kitchen." I growl as my magic cleans it up and makes it brand new.

Then Valentine makes us both food and we eat. Then I make Miles some food. Apparently he only eats a special type of food. That made by a woman and he can only use silver silverware or his tongue will then bright red.