👾Chapter 8👾

Klaus carries me to the Cullen house where Carlisle gives me a few stitches and makes me wait until the stitches dissolve two days later before he will let me feed. I am starving by that point, and I almost drain Valentine.

Then Michael suggests something.

"Try feeding off of Riley." He says. I go over to Riley and she smiles at me and picks me up. I bite deeply into her and smile. She tastes so good. I feed until I am full and she smiles and wipes her blood off of my lips.

"Sleepy?" She asks me. I nod and we go to my bedroom in the Cullen house where Valentine and Miles spend the night with me.

When I wake up, I go to Rosalie's room and she and Alice find me an outfit. Then Klaus takes me to Mystic Falls. I pack everything I own. Then I send it to Volterra with my name on every bag. Then I hug my entire family and go to Forks and hug Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme, Carlisle, Renessmee, Leah and Seth. Then I shake hands with Jacob and Sam.

Last but not least, I grab Valentine's hand and Miles's hand and Miles transport us to Volterra where my mates live.

We walk around for a minute, exploring everything before we go to the castle. When we get there, one of the guards puts his hands on me. Miles growls and he let's go of me.

"Go tell Aro that his mate is here." I snap at him, sitting down. Valentine and Miles sit with me and we listen to music until the guard returns with my mates. All of them.

They hug me and the guard looks take aback. Then he eyes me.

"Are you a witch? Have you woven some spell on my masters?" He asks. Aro turns and glares at him.

"Felix, would you like the pleasure?" Aro asks him. My tall mate with the overly large muscles nods and years him into pieces before burning him while his friend watches. I frown, but smile when my blond male mate picks me up and carries me inside. Valentine and Miles follow. He xaeeies me to wait I assume is the throne room. He sits down in his throne and I sit on his lap as everybody else walks in.

"Tell us about them." Aro points at Valentine and Miles.

"Miss Mercy feeds on me. I need it to live." Valentine says. I smile at her.

"I was made to protect Miss Mercy with my life and her magic is connected to me." Miles smiles at me. Then he frowns and staets rubbing at his chest. Valentine looks at me in horror as I start rubbing my chest furiously, so hard that my shirt rips and I start clawing at my chest as I pull the pain from Miles. He frowns more.

"Miss Mercy, when was the last time you fed?" Miles asks. I shrug.

"Before we came here, I fed from Valentine . . . and Riley." I say as I get off of my mates' lap and start throwing up blood all over the floor.