👾Chapter 3 👾

I drop down in front of my family with Valentine and Miles dropping down next to me. Isabella gasps.

"Mercy." She whispers before casting and grabbing me. I hear my family hiss.

"Put my daughter down." Klaus says as she holds me on her hip.

Her family gasps and the blond man who I am guessing is Carlisle takes me from her.

"Miles, it's okay." I whisper, his eyes are pitch black as he stalks forward and rips me from the mans arms, taking me back to my family.

"Daughter?" Isabella says as I feel someone poking at my brain. I growl and it stops.

"No poking in my brain." I snarl.

The man next to Isabella stares at me.

"Hello, Klaus." Carlisle says.

The next thing I know, I see Zafrina and her other sister.

"Mercy. I did not know that you would be here." She skips to me and I giggle as she picks me up and swirls me as everybody gasps.

"Klaus, this is Zafrina. I told you about her. I saved her from the witch who was going to use her as a slave." I smile and the woman turns to my father and shakes his hand.

"Have you guys met Renessmee yet?" She asks as Isabella gasps.

"Is this girl an immortal child?" She asks, staring at me.

"I have grown you stupid vampire." I spat.
She growls and launches herself at me. Miles appears in front of me and tosses her to the side.

Her coven gasps.

"Nobody harms me." I say coldly Michael smiles as I go back to Valentine. She picks me up and I growl as Isabella steps toward us.

"Are you her mother?" Isabella asks her.

"Her mother is where nobody can find her but me." Michael says.

"Bella, this is the Michaelson family." Carlisle says.
Bella gasps.

"They are the first of our kind." He explains.

"Then what is she?" Bella points at me.

"I am the tribrid daughter." I smile as Valentine sits me down.

"Half human?" The man next to her says.

"Third vampire, Third werewolf, Third witch. 100% original tribrid." I smirk.