Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

The sounds of rustling clothes was loud in the dark, quiet room. Two figures moved silently together, one larger body enveloping the smaller one. Ren's hands wandered down Shouta's sides, his erection grinding against Shouta's back, his lips trailing kisses down his neck.

"Ren, stop. We're at my parents." Shouta's voice was quiet, but he still let out a moan. Ren nipped lightly at the back of Shouta's neck before he licked away the sting. Shouta couldn't help but press back against Ren's erection.

"But I want you." Ren whispered huskily into Shouta's ear, his breath hot as it fanned out.

"I want you too," Shouta whimpered, his eyes closing at the pleasure he felt being wrapped in Ren's arms. "but the walls are thin here."

After eating dinner with Shouta's parents, the four of them had talked long into the night about what they were going to do after the baby was born. Chika wanted the two of them to live in this big house so she could help with the baby, but Shouta wanted to live above Ren's cafe, not with his parents. Surprisingly, Ren had agreed with Chika. He saw the good sense in living in the big house, and it was not far from the cafe, he could be there in less than thirty minutes. Shouta did not like the idea at first, but even Osamu was astounded when this son in law to be of his leaned in their direction. He had expected him to be the one to firmly reject the idea.

When Shouta finally agreed to think about moving back in with his parents after the baby was born, the four of them had said their pleasantries and gone to their separate rooms for bed.

Once in their room, Ren could no longer hold back and had trapped Shouta in his arms, wanting to get his feel of touching his mate out of his system.

Ren moved his hands underneath Shouta's shirt, lingering slightly longer as they caressed his stomach. Shouta's stomach was not showing his pregnancy noticeably, but there was a slight protrusion that had not been there months ago. Ren's fingers softly felt that bump, lovingly and tenderly wishing to feel that life that resided within.

Biting softly on the back of Shouta's neck, his teeth covering that mark he made so long ago, Ren breathed out, "Then try to be quiet."

An almost inaudible laugh came from Shouta as he whispered, "What are you saying, idiot."

Hands trailing upward from stomach, to chest, to neck then to his face. Light touches, light fingertips against hot skin, Ren turned Shouta's face toward him and covered his mouth with his fingers. "If you think you're going to be loud, just kiss me and I'll help you be quiet."

Shouta's breaths came out in pants as he nipped at the fingers covering his mouth. When they moved, he lifted his hand up and and pulled Ren's fingers away from his mouth to bite at the pads of those hot fingertips. "You're such a pervert."

Even as he said it, he felt his own erection rising, wanting to meet Ren with everything he had. His blood felt like lava as it coursed through his veins.

"But I'm your pervert." Ren's whispered, his breath hitching as Shouta licked between his fingers. "If you really don't want to do it," Ren paused, then pushed himself against Shouta, his hot erection tenting his pants and pressing hard against the back of Shouta. "I'll caress your lower half against mine sweetly, drawing pleasure out of you." Breathing fanning out like steam against a window, Ren continued against Shouta's ear. "You think you're use to hearing my voice against your ear, but I'll make you desire it so much that you ache."

Even though Shouta couldn't see him, just from the hot breath against his nape, he could tell clearly how much Ren wanted him. He didn't even need the reminder of the swollen erection pressing firmly into his ass. Memories from that morning flooded his mind, making his even more lustful, no longer caring if the walls were thin, or if they were at his parents. Nothing matters any longer but the feel of Ren's skin against his.