Chapter 2

Jimin's P.O.V

"Jimin what was that?" Taehyung asks his tone getting piss, but I kinda ignore him cause I was still busy watching Soo Jung walking off, her hips swaying a bit, which I found hot.

I know Soo Jung since I transfer here, but there is a deeper and a longer story to which why I know her.

"Jimin!" Taehyung half shouted, I winced at his loudness, I shot him a glare.

"What!!" I spat my voice getting pissed, he step back away a bit.

"Nothing"

It was silent till Suga spoke up.

"Let's just eat, yeah?" He offered and all of them nod, they all took a sit and I followed.

They started to eat their lunch, I was still thinking about what happen earlier, I feel bad a bit when I saw Soo Jung frowned, she shouldn't be frowning she should always smile, but at least Taehyung did not argue with Soo Jung, cause if Taehyung did I would have punch him.

But wait why am i thinking about them, or about Soo Jung i shouldn't be thinking about her, i dont care about her.

They are having a conversation I can feel someone looking at me, I look and see it was Taehyung, I give him a confuse look.

I sometimes find it weird when Taehyung looks at me like that, he's like, he's mad or pissed of me or maybe there is something more.

I shrugged the thought off and flew my thoughts back to Soo Jung.

I was looking around finding her, but I couldn't find her. I look at the table I offered and it was empty, maybe they left.

Again why am i  thinking about her, shouldn't be, i shrugged it off.

I sigh and look down at my untouched food, I never realize that I haven't eaten yet, but I don't feel like eating.

"Jimin, why aren't you eating your food?" Taehyung asks, the other boys stop their doings and look at me.

"What's it to ya?" I ask back, slightly annoyed.

"I'm just worried, you seem a bit off" He said, I look at him.

I grab my back pack and stood up and exiting the Lunch Hall, I ignore their calls.

I'm just annoyed at Taehyung, first his furious then he become concern, I just hate it.

As I was walking through the halls I bump into someone, which cause herbto fall down, but I caught her wrist and pull her up and wrap my arms around her.

I wrap my arms around her, her breath slowing down getting back to normal, I smell his scent and cause me to melt, and I totally know who this is. I rub circles at herbback to sooth her. I feel her relax under my touch, her head resting on my chest, which I found comfortable.

A few minutes after she pull away, she look up and met with my brown ones to her black ones, her widens in shock, my arms still around her.

I was about to speak up when she pull away from my arms, she mumble a 'Thank you' then walk off.

That was weird

I mean I know it was awkward, but it was good at the same time, the way when I grab her wrist there was a spark in there erupting, but when I wrap my arms around her that's the time when the sparks getting bigger and stronger.

But wait why am I even thinking, I should've even help her.

I snap out of some of my thoughts and something came out of my mind, that I know I shouldn't be thinking.

I want her,

I want Her black eyes, his fit body, his pink lips, I want them all.

I'm gonna have her.

Why am i having this feeling?

*****

Soo Jung's P.O.V

A few minutes after I pull away, I look up and met with some brown eyes, it was Jimin.

Shit!

I pull away from his arms, mumble a 'thank you' and walk off.

That was so awkward, but that was also worth it, deep inside me I'm so happy but some ways I can't get Jungkook words of me.

I can't show Jimin that I like him, and besides I'm like a nerd girl, and as Taehyung said he's bad.

Jimin is Bad,

I keep that in my mind, but there is another thought that keeps on bugging me.

Is Jimin really Bad?

That's the word that keeps on running on my mind, is Jimin really Bad?