Chapter 14

"Hi wifey."

Everything that I was thinking about Jungkook were all gone, just because of Jimin.

"Uuhgg," I groaned but which I guess turns into a moan.

"Aww, ready for me wifey." Jimin said.

"What do you want!"

"I just called to remind you about the deal." Ow, the deal I forgot about that, but still no.

"No, okay bye." I hung up.

I places my phone at the side and it vibrated again, I just ignored it. After a few calls, there was a.message.

I take my phone and read his message.

Jimin
Never say no to me , wifey .
-J

I groaned and mentally roll my eyes and ignored his message.

-

Jimin's P . O . V

When Soo jung hunted up, I redialled her number a few times but she never answered.

So I just texted her with my threat messages.

My thoughts brought me back when Soo jung maoned. I felt my lower region grow.

I was turned on, I don't but this girl really has an affect at me. She might as well really be my wifey.

Jungkook's P . O . V

I'm so tense right now. This is so hard for me.

Once I left Soo jung's house, I immediately called my boyfriend to come and get me.

I am currently waiting at the street a few blocks away from Soo jung's house, standing with one leg while the other one is relaxed.

You get that feeling when you're hiding something to your best friend, your very trusted best friend?

That's what I'm feeling right now. With a mix of guilt and sad.

Not telling Soo jung with me having a boyfriend is cool at first but after a few days it was so hard.

Soo jung always know when I have a boyfriend or any special relationship towards others, she's even the first one to know before my mother.

I only had three boyfriends before and it wasn't hard as this time.

This was the first time I hide something to Soo jung, I never keep things from her. We never keep things from each other.

I was too busy thinking and looking down to notice my boyfriends' car is already here. I only noticed him when he honk his steering wheel.

I jump a bit and went back to reality. I look at the cars door opens and jumping out my boyfriend, Suga.

Yes, its Suga. He's my boyfriend.

I watched as he closes the door and walks to me. Once he was in front of me, he caresses my cheeks with his hands.

The warmth feeling my cheeks, the lingers it gives causes my cheeks to blush.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"Can we talk about it somewhere else?" I suggested.