Chapter 10

Once the car stops in front of my house I immediately say goodbye then hop out of Jimin's car. Once I close the cars door, I heard Jimin's side door open then closed. I look at my back to see that he was following me.

I stop at my tracks and face him, "ahmm, what are you still doing here?" I ask him.

"Ahm duh taking you home, what does It look like." He replied smartly.

"Ahm duh can't you see you already did," I respond smartly, making him smile.

"Feisty, I like you." He said.

"Why didn't you take your breakfast?" he suddenly ask but his eyes were wondering from my face.

"I did eat my breakfast, did-" I was cut-off.

"Bull-shit!" he exclaim loudly.

What's with him saying bull-shit all the time?

"I know you were lying, but that stupid nurse did not notice it because she was too busy showing her boobs off." He said rudely. My eyes widens at his sudden words.

I was about to speak up, when I heard the door, our door, opened. Revealing my dad.

"What's happening here?" my dad asks.

Both me and Jimin looks at him, but Jimin is still in the straight pace and a relaxing pace.

"Da-" I was cut off, again.

"There's nothing wrong in here Dad." Jimin said, cutting me.

My eyes got widen, my blood started to boil up. Dad!? I can see that my dad was in shock too, because his eyes got wide also. I can in the corner of my eyes that Jimin was smiling, and still at a still pace.

"Who is this?" my dad asks.

"This is Jimin ..." I softly introduce to my father, "my ... ahhm, my suitor." I said.

My dad's eyes slowly ease and said, "Come in." then entered the house.

When dad was inside the house, Jimin leans down to my ear and said, "... you'll pay for that."

Pay for what?

Soo Jung's P.O.V

I felt nervous.

That is what I'm feeling right now, though there is something in me that is telling me 'don't be'.

Jimin had already entered my house, my house. While I, still in my porch still frozen in my spot rethinking on what Jimin meant by "... you'll pay for that."

Those words made me feel nervous, I don't why. I mean sure many had already threaten me, almost died but the way he does it, it makes me feel weak and it made feel like I can't talk back at his threat.

I hate this!

I know he's trying to piss me off so that I'll say yes. But, good luck to him because I won't be saying that single word.

"Are you the partial owner of this house or are you the security guard?" somebody snapped out from my deep thoughts. I quickly look at to who it is.

Then I saw the person who is the cause of my deep thoughts, Jimin. He was leaning by his shoulder on the side and the door is slightly open. You could only see him.

"I'm the Soo Jung." I said sternly at him then push him out of my way then enter my house.

I heard him chuckle at the back then I heard the door closed. I was about to go to my room when a pair of hands grab the sides of my shoulder then pull me back.

I immediately look at him with a death glare. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?" I gave him a questionable look.

He nods.

I smirk then break free from his grip. I immediately started walking to the stairs when my dad calls me.

I release an irritating sigh then walk to him, who is in the living room with mum. They were both standing and both have a very serious look.

I heard Jimin's footsteps come in the living room. He is now standing next to me, close. Really close.

I look at him and at a few seconds he was looking at me our eyes met and it feels ... good?

I heard my dad cough, I shook off the thoughts, I can see a small smile that is placed on Jimin's face. I shake it off and turn to my parents. They were having some mix emoticons. (>.<)

I can see my mum smiling, but my dad he was like frowning.

"Ahmm Soo Jung would you like to introduce to us the men who is closely standing next to you?" my mother said happily that I thought she was gonna jump in joy.

I can feel and say that Jimin is smiling because of this.

"umm hi, my name is Park Jimin." He started to introduce himself his thick accent coming out. "Soo Jung's boy-"

"Suitor!" I cut him off quickly, like really quick. My eyes widening.

My mum giggles, "are you sure?" she asks.

"Of course."

"okay."

"Since when did these started?" My father asked, but I can't seem to know who he's referring to, me or Jimin.

"It all started when I first saw your daughter, Soo Jung." Jimin started, he looks at me sweetly I can't help but feel heat in my cheeks. "He was sitting on the lunch hall with his best bud Jungkook, they were both eating their lunch."

I look at my mum who is still smiling, and to my dad with a blank expression but he keeps taking glances at me. I look back at Jimin and listened to him.

"They were talking about something and they started to laugh which caught my attention, I look around and see her." He looks at me with sparkling eyes.

I think my cheeks are so red now.

"She was laughing with Jungkook, but what caught my eyes were how cute she was." He was still looking into my eyes.

I know that these words from him are all lies, but when I look deep into his eye I can feel like he's telling the truth. I want to believe but at the same time I don't.

Suddenly I heard my mum scream which cause my eyes to avert to her. She was now hugging dad, "that is so cute, awwww." She pleaded.

I look at my dad and I can tell that he agree to what my mum said. There was a small smile on my dad's face.

"Jimin, I appreciate that you are telling us about this ..." my dad started and he looks at me. "but I just want you to know that I don't want my daughter cryin-"

I cut-him-off, it's time to end this.

"Dad!" everyone looked at me. "aahm, you don't have to worry about that..." I can tell that Jimin is smiling, but I have to cut that. "Because there is no relationship that gonna happen here."

Mum was the first to react, she release a gasp then looks at me a 'what do you mean' look, I look at my dad who is having a small smile. I can tell that Jimin is blazing now.

"What do you mean?" My mum asked.

"I'm not gonna answer him, and I'm not thinking into having a relationship ..." I said, and then look at my dad. "...for now."