Chapter 6

Soo Jung's P.O.V

"Who?" And I just wish I haven't started a conversation with him, cause of that his next word made my world stopped and break down.

"You"

-

When Jimin uttered those words, I felt my eyes getting wide in surprise of his respond. I felt everything that revolves around me had stopped, the time, the gravity, the world.

My world.

When I ask him the question I never did expect that 'you' will be his respond, and 'you' means 'me'. So that means he want me to act as his ... girlfriend?

But wait!

What if he's just messing with me, what if he's just playing a joke on me cause I'm sure he knows that he has this affect on me and now he's playing with me.

Yeah! That's it he is just playing with me.

I look down and let out a soft giggle and in a few seconds the soft giggle I'm releasing is now is getting louder and louder, I am now laughing.

I pat the arm chair I'm sitting not too hard but just enough to make a sound, still laughing then I release a sigh then look back at him.

I look at him with a giggling face but fades immediately when I see his face still the same as when he said 'you', still in serious one.

"That was a funny one" I said while giggling, but was soon stop when I see that he's face is getting piss off, his nostrils expanding a bit, his eyes shooting some death glares at me.

Why is he doing that things, I mean that joke of his is really a good one, that almost got me but too bad it didn't.

While I am staring at him a confuse look creeping on face is placing, suddenly a wind of reality hit me.

He is not joking.

Then it all made sense, the way he said 'you' it was serious yet seductive, his facial expressions never change, his death glares shooting at me.

He is not kidding, he really wants me to be part of his and mine or our plan, and the shocking part is he wants me to be his partner in the plan.

My eyes widens again, a shock of wisdom wash over me, and I can sense that he already know that I get what he said cause I can see his famous smirk placed in his face.

"Are you serious?" I manage ask him.

He just nods and grin. Shivers run throughout my body spreading around.

A flood of question washing through my mind making me confuse and curious.

Why would he want it to be me?

Why does it have to be me?

Why –

Then it hit me, he wants it to be me so that he can play with me, so that he can play with my confuse feelings towards him.

"No" I said, strength of tone starting to boil in me, looking down to avoid contact with him.

"What do you mean No?!" He asks but his voice aloud.

"No! I will not let you use me so that you can get your precious Hyun Min for you!" I spat at him now looking at him having a contact with him.