Chapter 4

Soo Jung 's P.O.V

As I walk in the room, I was met with a student just talking to one another, I look at my spot and saw Taehyung on the side, He look up and saw me, he smiled widely and jump off his sit and hug me.

"I thought you were dead" He teased and I smack him, and we both chuckle.

We both took our sit, all the time he is giving me weird looks, and I got annoyed with it.

"Stop that" I whine and giggle.

"So tell me what happen" He asks, I look at him and remember what happen yesterday, the day of my and Jimin's first detention, the day that I learn something from him.

F la s h B a c k

As I walk in I actually did not look around I just close the door first before turning around seeing Jimin already sitting across our teacher.

"Soo Jung take a sit" Our teacher advise and I nod and take a sit next Jimin, I can see his smirk placed in his face, he look at me and I just rolled my eyes and turn away.

"So, you already know why you're both here" Both Jimin and I nod "You'll gonna be in detention for a week and you'll stay here in about 1 and half hours" He finish and we nodded again, then he sigh then continue on his work.

I sigh, then I heard Jimin sigh, I look at him and he look at me, I just rolled my eyes and turn away, and I can see from the corner of my eyes that he also rolled his eyes turn away.

Is he copying me?

After a few minutes our teacher's phone rung and he excused his self then got out of the room, which left me and Jimin alone.

I heard him chuckle, I look at him and give him a confuse look, he just shake his head then turn away.

Weird!

I've got tired of this silent so I decided I should talk, try to have a conversation with, a conversation where we will not argue.

I sigh before looking at him, he turn to face me and he gives me a plain look.

"Why did you do that?" I finally blurted out the words, he look at me one eyebrow rose. "Tell me the truth"

"Ok" He said, adjusting his sit then releasing a sigh before speaking "He treated a girl that shouldn't be treated like that" He said, looking down not looking into me.

I was surprise at his words; I never thought that he would say that, I never thought that he would do that.

"Huh?" I said, trying to make him explain more understandable.

He sighs before answering again "He squeeze his girlfriend bum and the girl squeal, I just don't really it when people treat a girl or anyone not right" He finishes.

And this really made my heart skipped a bit, it feels like the time stopped, I would never realize that I would see this kind of Jimin talking to me, sharing stuffs, most of all Caring.

I continue staring at him then he spoke up "You know its rude to stare at someone" I blush at his words, and I lean back and murmured a 'sorry' and he just giggle.

Cute!

I stay silent and I can see that he keeps glancing at me, it's like his worried.

"Say something" He said, I snap out and turn to reality, I blink my eyes a few times before looking at him.

"Uh... I just... I wasn't really expecting that" I said, and then he frowned "I mean I never you would really care..." I trailed off as I can sense that his getting piss.