Chapter 13

He was the one that tripped me and I know he did it on purpose. I look back at the lady and she was really red now. "KITCHEN NOW!!" she shouted at me and I followed

-

Great!

Now I have to work in the kitchen for few weeks, which is my punishment.

The lady was very mad at me, but the principal talked to her and they both decided that I should just work for a few weeks. And the principal also told me that I have additional detention.

I was working on the dishes right now, muttering some cussing words. Because of that worthless person now I'm here, it should be him that is in here not me.

Because of these, I take back everything I said about Jimin being kind and lovely, he will never be lovely, both inside and outside.

Soo Jung's P.O.V

I was getting ready for Jungkook to come here.

He asked if he could come here because he needed help for his Math.

I was cleaning my desk because it was full with trash papers.

I was in the middle of throwing them on the bin when my phone vibrated. I thought it was a text but it wasn't.

Someone was calling me and it was Jimin.

I ignored his call and carry on in my work.

After a few minutes he called again. And this time I decided to answer it.

"What!" I answered with a bit of annoyance.

Well technically I am annoyed because of him.

"Woah, calm down babe." He answered, I can feel him smiling.

"Stop calling me babe." I said.

It's not that I don't like it being called babe, its just that when he says it, it causes shivers down to my spine.

Good shivers

"Why?"

"I don't like it."

"What do you want me to call you?" He asked, and I can see his playing smirk.

"Nothing!" I spat at him. " call me nothing."

"Okay, nothing" he said and I feel a bit relief.

"So what have you been up to nothing?" He asked and I can hear him giggle.

I was really getting annoyed by this. I decided to end this nonsense call.

I was about to end it but he spokes up.

"Wait, babe." He said.

"I said stop call me babe!" I shouted.

"Okay I'm sorry, wifey." He said and this caused me to stop with my frantic.

His words shocked me, from babe-to-wifey. And the way he said it, it was so sexy.

"Ow, so you like it when I call you wifey." He teased.

This made my stomach twist and my feet melt, the way he said wifey it was damn sexy.