Chapter 12

I open the text message and it was from Jimin.

From: Jimin
'You're gonna regret it'

And there's another one.

From: Jimin
So I see you like babies ;)

Something's telling me that I am not yet off the hook.

Soo Jung's P.O.V

"When are you gonna stop this?" I snapped loudly at Jimin.

Not caring about the eyes that are looking at me now. I am in the lunch hall with Jungkook on my back. I had decided to confront Jimin and tell him to stop whatever he's doing.

Jimin and his best mate looks at me. Taehyung, Suga and I think the other one is Jhope. I don't really know them all, just him, Taehyung and Suga. Speaking of Suga he has a bit of a smile on his face but I am pretty sure it was not me that is the source of it.

I waited for him to respond but he just looks at me for a few seconds then settled back from his lunch, so did his mates.

I am really getting annoyed by this, Jungkook grab my arm and whispered to stop and let's just go. What's wrong with Jungkook, I can tell there really is something going on with him and this Suga here.

Last few days ago he almost got into a fight with these Bad boys I was even the one that keeps telling him to just let them take the table, and now he wants to leave. Look at how the table had turn.

I gave him a smile and break his grip, I walk closer to Jimin then I grab his lunch and toss it on the floor. I can hear some students gasp from that, and I can see the venomous glare that Jimin is giving me.

He gave me a glare and I gave him a smile and walk off the lunch hall. I can hear some students saying 'ooohh' I just ignored them and continued on walking, with Jungkook behind me.

The tense feeling is still rising up onto me.

Once we were officially away from the lunch hall I turn around and look at Jungkook, he bump into me because he was not looking and he was on his phone.

"What was that, Jungkook?" I ask, with a hiss.

His eyes met mine I can tell that he's nervous or something, he never sees me like this. Pissed. I waited for him to answer but he just bit his lower lip and looks down.

"Jungkook."

"I just think, that ... it was not right to talk to in there. And people were looking a-"

"I don't care about people looking at us Jungkook. I'm just pissed off because of that Jimin." I told him, I turn my head away from Jungkook and walk to a wall and glide down.

"I just want him to stop." I told him with a bit of desperation, my left hand on my head and my other on my knees.

I see Jungkook walking up to me he glide down next to me and he scoot closely to me. "Don't worry Soo Jung. Jimin won't hurt you." He said, and that made me look at him with a 'are you serious' look.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think Jimin is not that bad. Maybe in his physical appearance we can say he is, but we don't know he's really a loving bad boy after all." He said with a smile on his face.

I was lost of words. I don't know what to say. I just sigh and think, think about Jungkook's words. 'He's really a loving bad boy after all' my head keeps on thinking about those words.

What if Jungkook is right? What if Jimin is a loving person might not in the outside but maybe in the inside.

I keep thinking and thinking, until I made a decision. "I'm gonna give Jimin a chance."

But first I have to say sorry for what I've done.

-

Next Day

I was meeting up with Jungkook in the locker hall, I was waiting for him.

Today I am really determine to apologize to Jimin, and tell him that I'm gonna take the deal. Speaking of Jimin I haven't heard anything from him since yesterday.

When I entered the school hall earlier students eyes were on me again. But I decided to ignore them.

I was leaning on my locker waiting for Jungkook to arrive, but still no Jungkook. I'm really curios about him and Suga; I can really tell that there is something.

My phone vibrated I fish it out and see that Jungkook texted me that he can't eat with me because he has some errands to run. I sigh because I know why he can't be with me. Suga.

I sigh, a heavy sigh, a disappointed sigh. Then I started to walk to the lunch hall.

I carried with me a tray of food with a yogurt, I looked for a free table and I spotted one. I sat down and begun eating.

You know that feeling when you feel like someone is watching every move you make, that's what I'm feeling right now. I continue on eating when I forgot something, my yogurt. I thought I brought it with me. I look at my sides but nothing. I decided to buy a new one.

Once I got a new one, I walk back to my table but someone tripped me, making my yogurt splashing on someone, I fell down.

I immediately stood back up and see what happen. I look at the person who I poured the yogurt with, but to my dismay it was the head of the food court.

Everyone in the lunch hall was laughing and the lady was not, I can tell that he was really pissed. I look at my side and saw a smiling Jimin. I knew it.

He was the one that tripped me and I know he did it on purpose. I look back at the lady and she was really red now. "KITCHEN NOW!!" she shouted at me and I followed.