Chapter 3

Soo Jung's P.O.V

I woke up by my alarm screeching, I groan and rolled over in trying to reach my alarm, I had a bit of hard time finding it cause of my lazy body and arms, as I reach it I turn it off, I dive my head down to my pillow a few seconds before getting up.

I push my covers off my body and hop out of my bed; I keep rubbing my sleepy eyes while walking to the bathroom.

When I was inside my bathroom I took off my top shirt and my pajamas. I turn on the shower and feel the water hitting my body.

-

When I exit my bathroom, I immediately go to my closet and find something to wear.

I put in my bra and decided to wear a plain shirt and a jeans, I got my bag and walk out of my room, leading down stairs to the kitchen.

I was met with smell of delicious waffles.

Yummy!

"Morning mum" I greeted my mum hugging her from the back and kissing her on the cheek, she grin and face me.

"Morning love, how'd you sleep?" She asks kissing me on the cheeks and returns her attention to the food she's making.

I remove my arms around her and take a sit at the table before answering her question.

"I sleep well" I said simply, she turns around and gave me the waffles she made with a smile on her face.

"Good, now eat your breakfast" She said then wipe her hands on her apron and kiss me on the cheeks before she exits the kitchen.

I sigh before taking a bite.

As I walk in the building I continue walking to my locker hall, the hall was half empty I bet half of it is already in their rooms.

As I got near to my locker hall I can hear soft panting, I raise my eyebrows in curiosity. I change my pace a bit in walking; I hear the panting getting louder and louder as I got near to it.

I heard something slam on the locker, or was it someone that was slammed on it.

I jump a bit firming my grip on my sketch book that is in my chest; I continued walking and the pants and grunts getting louder and louder, I turn into another hall and when I turn I can't really say what should I feel.

Should I be surprised or not?

Should I be scared or not?

Cause when I look at what is happening, I saw a boy laying on the floor having un easy breath, which I think because of he was slammed on a locker. But that is not the thing that shocked me or anything, it was the one who slammed him that shocked me, it was.

Jimin.

His eyes full of anger, his fist in ball, his face full of range.

I look at him and he looks back, our eyes lock at each other, I can feel the twist my stomach. I break my stare at him and I look down at the boy who is badly hurt lying on ground.

I walk to him kneeling down with both knees and help him to sit up, he has no blood on his face but he has a bruise in his left cheek, which I think will be there for a month, it's really dark. I look up and saw Jimin is looking at me but there is something in his eyes that there is something more that just looking, like jealous?