Pudding?

The car pulled up outside a white, three story house. The front garden was surrounded by a small iron fence with a gate that lead the pathway to steps up to the tall, black front door. There was an arrangement of flowers along the pathway inside the gate as well as surrounding the small patch of grass that had been fenced in.

Tom got out of the car and jogged around to open the passenger door to let me out, such a gentleman, he shut the door behind me and took my hand, walking me towards the house. When we reached the door, I expected him to knock on it to wait for an answer. Instead he pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

"This is your house?" I asked, my voice full of surprise, this was the last kind of house I expected him to live in. I was fully expecting him to be living in a grand mansion style house with big electric gates and a fountain in the middle of his driveway, not a townhouse in the middle of Westminster. Sure it was still a beautiful home and there were still lots of rooms, but it made me feel more comfortable around Tom, knowing that he tried to fit in like a normal human being.

"Yes it is. Please make yourself comfortable darling and I'll be with you as soon as I can" He said before kissing my cheek and dashing into the kitchen.

I slipped my coat off and placed it onto one of the hooks in the hallway then walked into the very well decorated living room. The walls were painted a cream colour contrasting with the black curtains that hung around the large windows, looking out to the street in front of the house. Along one wall stood a huge bookcase full of different novels by all kinds of writers, but what interested me most was his large Shakespeare collection that took up two rows itself. I dragged my finger along the spines of each book stopping when I got to Romeo and Juliet. I pulled the book off the shelf and began flicking through the pages and read the lines. I jumped when I heard a voice whispering into my ear out of nowhere and I wondered how long Tom had been standing there.

"With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls;

For stony limits cannot hold love out,

And what love can do that dares love attempt;

Therefore thy kinsmen are no let to me."

He finished, placing a soft kiss on my neck causing me to shiver and goose bumps to form along my arms. My stomach tightened, no man had ever made me feel this way before. I noticed he had wrapped his arms around my waist and I had completely relaxed into his body behind me. I'd closed my eyes and my breathing was slow and tranquil, I felt completely at ease in Tom's embrace and didn't want it to end. I slowly pushed the book back into its place and swivelled myself in his arms so that I could face him, pushing my arms up his chest and around his neck. He was looking down at me, the corners of his mouth rose slightly forming a very subtle smile. I returned the smile and gazed into his eyes, my heart stopping for a split second before starting up again. For a moment it felt as though we were the only two people on earth, and I didn't mind if it had stayed that way. His lips met mine.

Tom broke the kiss when he smelt the strong smell of garlic coming from the kitchen.