Midnight In Paris

When the reception was over and Tom and I had said our goodbyes, we headed straight back to our house to pack for the honeymoon. Despite the fact it was our wedding night, our flight to Paris was at seven o'clock in the morning and we had arrived home at two. Tom and I had agreed that we would celebrate our wedding night as soon as we arrived in Paris. Although it was clear that both of us found it very hard to control ourselves.

Tom unlocked the front door and lifted me into his arms, carrying me through the doorway and shutting it again with his foot the carried me up the stairs into the bedroom.

"I thought we said we weren't doing this tonight Thomas" I said giggling

"Yes we had darling. But when I agreed, I hadn't seen you in that dress. Now I'm desperate to get it off" he growled into my ear, making me giggle again then scream when he threw me onto the bed and pounced on me.

~~~

"Shut up shut up shut up!" I groaned as I bashed at the alarm clock. I opened one eye slowly and looked at the time. Five o'clock in the morning. I groaned again and rolled over to see Tom, his naked body (the reason we'd only gotten an hours sleep), barely covered by the bed sheet. I smiled and placed a kiss in the middle of his chest, causing him to stir and open his eyes slowly, then looking straight into mine.

"Time to get up sweetheart" I whispered, stroking his hair with my hand while he looked up and down my also barely covered body. "Paris awaits us" I kissed his temple and he pulled me into him.

"Paris can wait five more minutes" he mumbled into my hair, then kissed the top of my head, down to my cheek and finally to my lips. "You look absolutely beautiful this morning by the way" he said between kisses. I smiled back and pulled away.

"Paris can wait, but our plane won't. And thank you darling, you don't look too bad yourself" I winked at him, pulling the covers swiftly off of his body, revealing all he had to offer. Tom just lay there looking gorgeous as always, staring into my eyes seductively. I bit my lip, trying to avoid looking down to where the bed sheet no longer lay.

~~~

"We are sorry to announce that flight 301 to Paris has been delayed by one hour due to a fuel spillage on the runway. We apologise for any inconvenience and if you have any questions please head to the information desk. Thank you."

"Ugh I can't stand airports when my plane isn't delayed... now I have to wait even longer!" I moaned into Tom's shoulder. He chuckled and squeezed my hand gently. I attempted to look up into his eyes, but all I could see was my own reflection in his sunglasses. How could I forget... he had to hide from the real world so we could get some privacy, I can't even look at my new husband as we're just about to go on my honeymoon!

"You're thinking again sweetheart." Tom whispered into my ear, I could tell he was smiling. I kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Come on you, let's see what duty free has to offer, waste some time eh?" I held my hand out to him and pulled him out of his seat.

~~~

"This is your Captain speaking, please fasten your seat-belts as we are now about to make our decent."

I jiggled in my seat with excitement, making Tom laugh his 'ehehe' which I realised I hadn't heard him do in a while and it brought little butterflies to my stomach. I took a hold of his hand and smiled a massive grin in his direction, he returned it with an even cheesier one.

"We're in Paris, we're in Paris, WE'RE IN PARIS!!" I shouted as we landed, Tom was laughing so hard, I could have sworn he would have peed his pants if he laughed anymore. It was clear that the whole plane knew we were extremely excited, but Tom and I really didn't care. We were finally married and were able to start our new life together in our favourite city.