antisepticeye x seme male reader

Anti sat on his boyfriend of a year's sofa, "y/n I'm bord, where's your food" anti shouted in his high pitched qlitchy voice "in the fucking store, seriously anti you know i don't eat human food" y/n shouted from his room, anti groaned in frustration and walked over to y/n's room then kicked the door open "well I'm bord, entertain me" he demanded, y/n looked up then sweatdropped "anti, I just got out the fucking shower, and I'm hungry, so what the fuck do you want" y/n shouted the last part, anti growled then pulled y/n's towel off and pushed him against the wall as he kissed him, y/n ran his hands through anti's hair and tugged on it, anti gasped allowing y/n to slip his tongue into anti's mouth making him moan.

"Y/n" anti moaned clawing at y/n's back as he roughly thrusted into him, y/n sank his sharp teeth into anti's collar making him gasp and moan at the same time "y/n, y/n" anti shouted feeling y/n's member twitch inside of him "y/n I'm so fuckin' close" he shouted as his voice glitched, y/n grunted and thrusted harder making anti's eyes roll back and him to drag his sharp claws down y/n's back "y/n, c-can't, y/n" anti screamed as he came on his chest, y/n smirked and thrusted faster trying to reach his end, after a few more powerful thrusts y/n came inside anti, he gasped and lifted himself up as his eyes were still rolled into the back of his head then he dropped back onto the bed and felt y/n pull out "ohhh shit, too much" anti whispered barely auditable, y/n smiled then kissed along anti's neck, he smiled and put his arms around y/n's waist and rested his head on y/n's chest as he fell asleep.

After a while y/n heard darkaplier in his kitchen and slipped out of anti's embrace and put on some sweatpants before walking into the kitchen "have fun did you?" He asked smirking showing off his sharp teeth, y/n smirked and rolled his e/c eyes "yeah we had fun, now i just need to wait for him to realise he's pregnant" y/n sighed, dark wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled "have a nice family, although I never knew how you can cope with his annoyingness" dark whispered before he disappeared. Y/n shrugged and went back to bed.