markiplier x seme vamp male reader

Y/n wrapped his muscular arms around marks waist and kissed his neck, Mark rolled his brown eyes and ran his fingers through y/n's fluffy dark blue hair "be careful y/n" he said softly "I'm hungry" y/n said huskily against marks ear, he grabbed one of y/n's hands that was around his waist and tightened his grip on y/n's messy hair, y/n's black jumper was rolled up at the sleeves showing off his paper white skin, and he also had black jeans "try not to leave any marks" mark breathed, y/n smirked "Sean already knows your gay and he knows what I am" y/n whispered pulling at Marks skin with his teeth, Mark groaned then felt y/n licking an area over his jugular in the centre of his neck before he felt the all too familiar and pleasurable pain of sharp fangs in his neck, Mark closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan, although he knew he was being drained of blood he couldn't help but be turned on by the feeling.

Y/n pulled back then pinned mark to the wall with his arms by his head and kissed him smudging a little blood on his lips and neck where he kissed, "fuck y/n" mark breathed as the room started feeling hotter and his pants tighter, y/n felt his own Lewed cravings for his human lover grow with every moan and exhail of breath from the man he had pinned to the wall, y/n pulled mark's top off and threw it, Mark, now with free hands quickly got to work with y/n's belt then jeans, once they were both in their pants mark pushed y/n on the bed and straddled him, "did I ever tell you how sexy your muscles are?" He said running his hands over y/n's rock hard six-pack, y/n smirked and flipped them over so mark was lying on his back with the sheets all messed up around him, "did I ever tell you how much you turn me on when your so submissive" y/n growled before he kissed down mark's chest and stomach leaving hickys and a few bite and fang marks on mark's exposed body, y/n pulled off mark's pants and kissed up his inner thigh "y/n, stop teasing me" he breathed, the blue haired male smirked and slowly licked up mark's thigh, he saw pre-cum leak out of mark's member, y/n smirked more and licked up mark's member, he moaned and pulled at the sheets as he arched his back a little, y/n sucked on the tip and stroked the rest "y/n" mark moaned trying to thrust into y/n's mouth but y/n held his hips down "y/n please" mark panted, then he felt y/n prod one of his long slender fingers at his entrance and pushed it in, Mark moaned a little louder and shifted a bit, y/n put more of mark's member in his mouth and added two more of his fingers as he thrusted them in and out of mark "y/n, ohhh fuck" mark moaned before he came, y/n swallowed it then licked up the bits that he missed from Mark's member "y/n, I need you" mark breathed, y/n pulled his fingers out then quickly pulled his pants off and lined himself up to marks entrance.

Mark counted under his breath knowing y/n could hear, as soon as he got to two y/n thrusted into mark making him arch his back and bite his lip in pain, y/n kissed down mark's neck calming him down, Mark rolled his hips and moaned as y/n groaned, y/n started to thrust, Mark thought he would start off soft, but he just mercilessly pounded into mark "oh fuck, yes, y/n, please pound my little arse, don't stop agh-dont stop" mark cried out in pleasure as the headboard repeatedly hit the wall and the bed creaked under the movement and Wight of the two males, a thin layer of sweat coated mark's body as he moaned and panted, y/n groaned and sped up the pace of his thrusts, Mark gasped and moaned loudly as he clawed at the sheets "ah fuck-uh y/n, n-need-agh~" mark shouted/moaned "go ahead" y/n said huskily in mark's ear before he bit mark's neck sending more waves of pleasure coursing through his veins and leaving more fang marks on mark's body, Mark arched his back and came with with a cry of pleasure, the sticky, hot, white liquid splashing on his chest and a little on y/n's body, y/n groaned and came heavily inside mark causing him to lift himself up then he collapsed to the bed twitching and panting heavily with his eyes halfway closed, y/n pulled out and lay next to mark "that was rough, needy sex, and it's only, been a week, since I last s-saw you" mark breathed out as y/n pulled him against his chest "next time, I'll come with you on tour,then you can announce to the world that your gay and i dominate you" y/n whispered in marks ear before he licked behind his ear, Mark groaned and rested his arm over y/n's that was lazily draped over his smaller waist "I'll think about it" mark whispered before he passed out.

Hey guys thanks for reading, I take requests so just request away, thanks, new updates soon.