darkiplier x male pole dancer

Y/n put the last bottle of vodka on the table before anti ran into the room "alcohol. Yaaayyy" he shouted running over to the alcohol table "no. Bad anti, you can't have any yet" y/n said dragging anti away from the table "aghhh" he groaned in annoyance, y/n laughed and dropped anti on the floor, "we have to wait for dark, this is his punishment for loosing a bet" y/n said walking back into the dining room, anti followed "but why beer?" He asked "because I've never seen dark drunk, so I thought this would be good idea" y/n shrugged sitting on the sofa, anti reached for a beer but felt a sharp pain in his head "I said no anti" "fock you y/n" he said slouching on the sofa, y/n smirked and waited for dark whilst trying to keep anti away from the beer.

Dark walked in the house to hear music playing and the house looked like a night club "y/n" he called, said male stumbled into the hallway then smirked "darky, come here, this is your punishment" y/n said as he had an evil smile on his face, dark gave a slightly scared and confused look before hesitantly following his boyfriend, he got to the dining room and saw anti was already drinking and there was a pole in the middle of the room, dark was pushed into a chair and y/n sat on his lap "you have to get drunk, that's your punishment, but I'm not evil enough to let you drink without a show" he whispered in darks ear, dark groaned and y/n stood up, "choose a drink and if you don't have a drink in your hand by the time I get back then you won't be getting sex for a week" y/n said before he walked off, dark sighed and picked up the bottle of vodka and poured himself a drink.

Dark sucked in a breath as y/n sat on his lap "drink" he whispered in darks ear before he stood up and walked the pole,

(This is how you pole dance for dark)
Dark had finished his vodka and saw anti with wide eyes staring at y/n's Ass as he walked over "wow, now that was a show" he breathed as y/n sat on darks lap facing him, "well you are dating a demon pole dancer dark" y/n giggled, dark ran his hands up y/n's thighs and kissed up his neck as he rested his hands on y/n's round Ass "how much did you drink?" Y/n asked "almost a whole bottle of vodka, and now my friend wants some attention" dark said standing up making y/n wrap his legs around darks waist "dark, this wasn't supposed to be a sex night" y/n said raising his eyebrow, dark smirked as he carried y/n to their bedroom "it is now" he said pinning y/n to the wall and kissing him whilst he grinded against him causing soft moans to escape the tongue tied kiss.

Ok I hope you like it. It was off the top of my head and if you have any requests please tell me in the comments, ^_^.