Markiplier x male reader

'hey Mark, sorry for the late text but how are you, I know its been a while since we spoke last' -Y/n

'hey Y/n I'm good, why are you up so late?' -Mark

'I couldn't sleep, cant anymore' -Y/n

'why not, are you doing ok? where are you?' -Mark

'I'm fine I guess, just wanted to know what you were up to' -Y/n

'ok, well how's your mother doing? I remember she wasn't doing to well last time we spoke' -Mark

'she, passed last year and I managed to run away from home after that' -Y/n

'where have you been staying, where are you?' -Mark

'I've been living on the streets, but it doesn't matter. nothing matters anymore, I just wanted to see how you were doing and if you left that crazy bitch yet' -Y/n

'Y/n, where are you?' -Mark

'I'm at the cliff, but don't worry I'll be fine' -Y/n

Mark grabbed his car keys and jogged out the house before getting into his car and calling Y/n who answered "Y/n, what cliff are you at?" Mark asked "Mark, please drop it" Y/n mumbled down the phone his voice deep and tired "I'm not dropping it, where are you. I know how you are and I cant just leave you on the streets" Mark sighed "you were fine leaving me in that house" Y/n mumbled "I'm sorry about that, but back then I couldn't help myself. but I can help you now so to save me time tell me where you are" Mark growled, Y/n sighed "you know that cliff my mother used to take me to?" y/n asked "yeah, ok. I'll be twenty minutes, you do anything stupid and I'll drag your arse back and kill you myself" Mark said "ok" Y/n replied before hanging up. Mark parked a bit later and got out walking up to the cliff to see a tall man sitting on the floor, Mark sighed softly "Y/n" he said, Y/n looked over having a few scars on his face and his h/c hair was a mess "what happened?" Mark asked sitting next to him "I've had enough. I cant do it anymore I barely even know what's real anymore" Y/n sighed looking at the floor "ok, well what's been going on?" Mark asked "I ran away from him after ma died, and I've been living on the streets since then, my head hasn't been right since then, I see things I hear things I just want to scream and I'm angry all the time" Y/n sighed "come on, lets go" Mark said standing up "go where, Mark I have nowhere to go" Y/n sighed "your coming with me" Mark said holding his hand out, Y/n sighed "do I have much of a choice?" Y/n asked letting Mark help him up "no" Mark said as they walked to his car "you don't have to do this Mark" Y/n said as he got in the car "I don't care, your not in a good place and if I can help I will" Mark said starting the car and driving back to his house.

Mark parked the car a while later and got out "first your going to shower while I wash your clothes then I'm going to make you some food" Mark said as they walked in "ok" Y/n mumbled as Mark walked him to the bathroom "let me get you some clothes" Mark said walking off then walking back with some clothes "I don't know if they'll fit since your taller and more muscular then me" Mark said "taller yes, muscular probably not" Y/n said softly "what do you mean?" Mark asked, Y/n sighed and pulled his coat and top off showing he still had muscles but he had nearly no fat on him to the point Mark could see his ribs, Mark stared for a few seconds "I'm getting you some food, shower and put these on" Mark said handing him the clothes, Y/n nodded and took them walking back into the bathroom and closing the door, Mark took the coat and top then walked into the kitchen to make some food.

~ two years later ~

Mark walked into the house to see it was clean and Y/n was asleep on the sofa, Mark smiled and walked over "Y/n" he said softly, Y/n groaned softly, Mark smiled and kissed Y/n waking him up "Mark?" Y/n said as he pulled back "yeah" Mark said "why?" Y/n mumbled sitting up a bit "well its been two years and I thought it about time to let you know how I feel" Mark said "ok, but waking me up with a kiss is only going to make me horny" Y/n said pulling Mark onto his lap "I didn't think that far ahead" Mark said with a smile "when do you" Y/n chuckled as Mark shuffled to get comfortable "I do sometimes" Mark huffed, Y/n rolled his eyes and pulled Mark into a kiss.

Mark woke up in the morning to see Y/n's arm was around his waist and they were both naked under the covers, Mark shivered before he felt Y/n's arm move to his throat "max, do you have to ruin a nice moment?" Mark asked "if it means I get a turn yes" Max said his voice deeper then Y/n's and his eyes a few shades darker "you couldn't have said that last night?" Mark asked as he was put on his back with Max in-between his legs "you fell asleep after you and Y/n fucked" Max said "fair enough fuck~" Mark moaned. Mark groaned a while later and sat up a bit as Y/n wasn't in bed "Y/n?" Mark called getting up and wincing softly before he pulled on a dressing gown and walked out the room to see Y/n in the corner of the living room panicking and hyperventilating curled up on the floor, Mark ran over "Y/n, you need to breathe" he said softly as he touched Y/n's arm feeling him tense up "baby, look around, your not there, touch the floor, its not the same right" Mark said watching as Y/n touched the floor and started to calm down a bit "good, look at me" Mark said softly, Y/n looked at him with tears in his eyes "there you go, see its just me, your ok. they cant hurt you anymore" Mark said softly, Y/n took a deep breath and relaxed "where are your meds?" Mark asked "in the kitchen, I was trying to get to them" Y/n said "ok, wait here" Mark said before he walked off, he came back with the pills and a glass of water and handed them to Y/n watching him take them.