anti x crazy demon male reader

This is a request from teddyteddy_pie, I hope you enjoy ^_^.

Anti and y/n hid in a closet, "you are so dead y/n, and anti, when I get my hands on you it will not be pretty!" Dark shouted stomping around the upstairs, y/n giggled and anti covered y/n's mouth "shh" he said trying not to laugh himself, they heard dark stomp downstairs and slowly crept out of the closet "ok he's gone" anti said "come on, I wanna go pull a prank on Sean" y/n said, anti turned to him to see him about to jump out of the window "y/n" he said a little too loud because dark heard and came running up the stairs "anti" he shouted, anti had a look of fear pass on his face before he pushed a laughing y/n out of the window and followed him jumping from the second floor "fucking assholes" dark shouted from the window with yellow hair and a dick drawn on his face as y/n and anti ran off laughing.

They got to Sean's house and crept through the window, "hey Sean, ya here?" Y/n whisper shouted, then he shrugged "guess he's not here" he said walking into the living room, anti followed and saw y/n lay on the sofa, he sighed and put his legs around y/n and lay on his chest "y/n, could we spend some time together, like we used to" anti said looking up at y/n who smiled "of course baby, tell me where you want to go" he said "how about. Paradise" he whispered in y/n's ear before he bit his ear, y/n groaned and felt anti's lips trail down his neck "anti, you better not be teasing me" he said, anti rolled his eyes and quickly unbuckled y/n's jeans and pulled his cock out, y/n let out a breath and felt anti start to stroke him "fuck" he breathed, anti lowered his mouth to y/n's cock and sucked on the tip, y/n groaned and ran his fingers through anti's hair, he groaned and quickly went down to the base making y/n gasp and thrust into anti's mouth, he gaged a little and bobbed his head up and down as he sucked "fuck, anti" y/n breathed, anti felt his cock twitch and suddenly felt y/n cum in his mouth, he swallowed then licked up what dripped out of his mouth before he kissed y/n and forced his tongue into his mouth but was quickly dominated, he moaned and started to grind against y/n making him groan into the kiss, Sean walked in then stopped "agh, really anti, fock, I don't ever want to see that again, out, go do that shit somewhere else, I have my own date coming over soon" he almost shouted "yeah yeah, we're leaving" y/n smirked as anti got off of him and he pulled up his trousers and boxers "now go" Sean shouted walking into the kitchen, anti rolled his eyes and grabbed y/n's hand "come on, let's fuck somewhere else" he sold dragging y/n out.

Ok that's the end and I hope you enjoyed this weird smutty fluff thing.