save me.

'I broke. I'm sorry mark. I couldn't do it, I couldn't stop'

"I could have helped you, why couldn't you let me help"

'I was trying. But i can't win, I'm sorry i left you like this, but you can't put up will all of my flaws, I never know why, but even with those I love it can never seem to believe that they love me, I guess I'm trying to say that it's better for me to leave then be replaced again or do something that will hurt you'

"No, you don't have to go, please, I love you, stay"

'And I know you probably want me to stay, but my heart can't take much more, I don't know what to do and I can't put you through my lowest times, I can see the pain and sadness in your eyes, and I know I'm the cause, because even though you don't show it, I've learnt to read people's emotions through their eyes, your eyes, are the most beautiful I have ever seen'

"Please don't be going where I think you are"

'They are usually filled with happiness and joy, but I can see your worries below all of that, I can see every emotion that swims through your brown eyes, and all I want for you Is to be happy, but when you look at me, I see happiness, but always with a hint of sadness or worry, I can't let you keep feeling like that, all I do is mess up, and I don't want to ruin you, I never did, I guess all I have left to say now is, I love you mark, and nothing can change that, I'm sorry i hurt you, I really am, and I hope you don't try and stop me'

"No, you can't, I won't let you" mark said through the tears as he drove down the street with the words repeating in his head. He got to the cliff and quickly ran up the hill, he saw a silhouette walking towards the edge and ran over "stop, please don't do it, I love you and you can't leave" mark shouted hugging the taller male "mark" the male sighed softly "no, if you jump I jump, I promised I would be by your side, I promised I'd help, and if this is the only way it can end, then I want to end it with you, even if it is here and now" mark said holding on tighter, he heard a sigh "I can't let you do that mark, it's my problem, I have to deal with it and I'm not dragging you down with me" "it didn't ask for your permission, if you jump, I jump, no matter if it's after you" mark cried "get back in the car and go home" came the blunt reply, mark shook his head and pushed the man to the ground "no, if this is the only way out that you can see, then I'll do it first" mark said angrily as he walked to the edge "mark get back over here" the man said quickly standing up, Mark shook his head "no" he said before he got to the edge, he turned around so he was facing the male "I'll step away when you come home" he said as he felt the ground benith him start to crumble "mark, come away from the edge, I can't go back if you do it" the man said walking closer, Mark felt the ground benith him give way before all he felt was a weightless feeling and the fear build in his stomach, he closed his eyes fearing the impact, but all he heard was a snap.

Mark opened his eyes to see he was lying on the ground a few feet from his lover, he quickly got up and stumbled over to him before he fell "wake up, come on i know your alive, you have to be" mark said as more tears gathered in his eyes, he felt for his lovers pulse and let out a sigh as he found it beating weakly, he pulled his phone out and called an ambulance.

"I know you can't hear me, but I love you, and if you ever try anything like that again, I'll kill you, remember, if you jump, I jump. I am yours, forever and always."

To all those suffering with depression like myself, please remember that there are people out there who love you, and sometimes just reading about how much it can hurt someone if you leave the world, weather they were just a passing friend or ex, they still care, and in their heads they will always think they are responsible for what happened. You may not think it now, but there is someone out there who will treat you right and always make you feel loved, because a puzzle is a mess until you put the pieces together and get something beautiful.