markiplier x vampire male reader

"Y/n, why would you do that?" Mark whispered as he carried y/n to the bedroom "m-mark, you should go out for a while" y/n said barely above a whisper, Mark shook his head and lay y/n on the bed, he rolled over and held his stomach "mark please, go" he whimpered, Mark put his hand on y/n's shoulder only to be pulled and pinned to the bed with y/n on top of him "y/n, let go" mark said firmly trying not to wince at the pressure y/n was putting on his wrists, y/n bent down to marks neck "I didn't want to do this, but I can't help it" y/n whispered before mark felt a stabbing pain in his neck, he gasped and arched his back in pain giving y/n better access to his neck, after a few seconds mark felt lightheaded "y/n please" he whispered before his eyelids closed, y/n jumped back and touched his lips that had a little of marks blood on them, blood like tears fell from his e/c eyes and he ran.

Mark slowly opened his eyes and touched his neck, he felt a bandage on it then sighed, he sat up a little too fast for his brains liking as he was hit with a wave of nausea, he shook it off and stood up "What the fuck y/n" he sighed softly.
When he got into the living room y/n was on the sofa curled up in his favorite oversised green hoodie "y/n" mark said sitting next to y/n who flinched back "I wasn't going to come back but I had to make sure you were going to be ok" y/n said as he stood up marks brown eyes widened and he grabbed y/n's hand "your not leaving, you can't, I need you y/n, i don't care what you are I just can't loose you" he said firmly, y/n nodded "I know there must be questions so go ahead" y/n said sitting down next to mark and facing him, Mark thought for a second "is that want you really look like?" He asked, y/n blushed a little and shook his head "show me" mark said, y/n smiled and took his e/c contacts out to revil golden eyes, Mark smiled "now you look even better" he said, y/n blushed a bit more "anything else?" He asked changing the subject "do you have any superpowers?" He asked getting excited, "yes, but not superpowers, I can teleport, materialise and create anything I can think of and I can control the shadows, and also turn into shadow creatures" y/n said, marks eyes lit up "show me show me" he said like a child making y/n laugh lightly "fine" he said before his body let of smoke and as soon as it was there it was gone and y/n was a small shadow shaped cat with glowing gold eyes, Mark smiled and started scratching behind y/n's ears, he purred and dug his claws into marks legs "so cute" he mumbled before he got an idea (oh no mark) "wait here" he said standing up, he came back with a pen in his hand, y/n was confused and meowed at mark, he smirked and clicked it on, y/n jumped on the little dot and chased it around the room as mark laughed.