markiplier x hurt male reader part 1

Mark woke up to feel the bed empty beside him, he sighed and sat up before he heard crying from the bathroom "y/n, are you ok?" He asked gently knocking on the bathroom door "i-i'm fine, did I wake you up?" Y/n sniffed "no, why are you crying?" Mark asked through the door "i-i'm not" came the short reply, Mark sighed and opened the door to see y/n sitting on the floor, his face was stained with tears and he had blood running down his arm "m-mark" y/n breathed as more tears fell from his e/c eyes, Mark knelt down and hugged y/n making his eyes widen "talk to me, we've been dating for two years, I know when somethings wrong" mark said softly, y/n sniffed and just hugged mark back, Mark picked y/n up and carried him to the bed "I'll get some bandages, don't move" mark said before he walked into the bathroom.

Y/n lay on the bed thinking "why am I so useless, why do I bother staying?" Y/n mumbled, he heard a box hit the floor and turned away as he could only imagen what mark was thinking, Mark stomped over and turned y/n onto his back "no, I love you and your not going to leave me or this world until the giant hairy bastard in the sky says your time is up" mark said firmly, y/n looked away with tears in his eyes "well it's true mark, if I wasn't such a fuck up I'd probably be able to look after myself and be normal" y/n argued back, mark's eyes teared up and he ran out of the room "mark" y/n said before he heard a door slam shut, y/n sighed and curled up as he cried.

Mark opened the bedroom door but didn't see y/n anywhere, and that made him panic, Mark quickly opened the bathroom door and saw y/n in the bath with the water filled all the way that it was overflowing a bit, Mark quickly pulled y/n out of the bath, his skin was deathly pale and his eyes were closed "no no no no no no no, y/n wake up" mark said slapping y/n trying to wake him up, Mark put his hands on y/n's chest and started to give him CPR.

After a while of tears and giving y/n CPR, water ran out of his mouth and he arched his back before he spluttered and coughed out water, Mark felt more tears fall down his face, he cupped y/n's face as he cried "why?" Was all he could say as y/n panted and gasped for air "I h-hurt, you" y/n breathed, Mark shook his head "don't you ever do that again, I can't live without you, i-i'm going to get you help-" "mark-" "no, I know you don't want to take the pills, you don't have to, there are other ways y/n,  I just can't loose you, if I had been too late-" mark stopped as more tears fell from his eyes, y/n sighed "ok, if you think it'll help, then I'll try, but if I ever make you cry again, I wouldn't be able to look at you because I'd feel so ashamed of myself" y/n said softly, Mark cried more and hugged y/n "next time I'll slap you, then I'll stay by your side, your not doing anything like this again, I love you too much" mark sobbed.