sebastian (immortal instruments) x seme male reader

Y/n sat in his bed reading a book, his h/c hair was a mess and he didn't have a shirt on showing off his (gray/dark/tanned/pale) skin and also showing off his well toned chest and rock like six pack, sebastian opened the door and walked in closing it behind him, he sat in the bed and lay across y/n's lap "What is it this time? Did you get cold or bored?" Y/n asked not looking up from his book, "bored" sebastian replied lying next to y/n, y/n put his book down and stood up "where are you going?" Sebastian asked sitting up "I don't really sleep, and as you now rule my bed i will have the window seat" y/n said "I didn't think you slept at all" sebastian mumbled before he grabbed y/n's hand, y/n lifted his e/c eyes to meet sebastians coal like black ones that filled his eyes leaving no white, he smiled a little and caged sebastian against the soft bed then ran his rough tongue over his vein "do not bite me" he breathed "it's my blood that runs in your veins, although I do wonder if it will taste different since you originally had angel blood in you, but I know you like me, now that also means, as of now your my bitch~" y/n said lowly making sebastian shiver and his grip on y/n's shoulders to tighten "if you know all that, then give me what I want" sebastian whispered in y/n's ear before biting it, y/n groaned and sucked on sebastians neck.

Sebastian moaned and tugged at y/n's jogging bottoms, y/n pulled sebastians pajama top off and left a trail of kisses from his neck down his skin towards his boxers "y-y/n" sebastian breathed as he felt his pajama bottoms being taken off, y/n kissed sebastians v-line but sebastian quickly turned y/n on his back and pulled off his gray jogging bottoms and black boxers, then teasingly ran his tongue over the tip, y/n groaned then sebastian wrapped his mouth around y/n's throbbing member and sucked whilst he bobbed his head, y/n groaned lowly and ran his fingers through sebastians platinum locks as he sped up the pace and stroked what he couldn't fit in his mouth. "sebastian" y/n mumbled before he came in sebastians mouth, he sat up and kissed y/n forcing him to taste himself, y/n forced his tongue into sebastians mouth and ripped his boxers off then turned them over and roughly thrusted into his white haired partner, sebastian cried out and dug his nails into y/n's back "move, just fucking move" he breathed, y/n nodded and pulled out a few inches before slamming back in, sebastian moaned loudly and wrapped his legs around y/n's waist as he carried on thrusting into sebastian at a rough pace.
"Y/N!!!!" sebastian shouted pulling y/n's hair and clawing at his back "like I said, my bitch" y/n growled thrusting even faster "fuck, still breathe, you don't" sebastian breathed trying to catch his breath, although he didn't want y/n to stop, "don't care" y/n groaned before sucking on sebastians neck, "y/n, Y/N!!!" Sebastian screamed as he came on his chest, y/n groaned and hit sebastians g-spot making sebastian moan louder, and after a few more powerful thrusts he came again with y/n Cumming inside of him, filling him to the brim and leaving a small bulge in his stomach.
"Y/n" sebastian breathed as he lay there panting, y/n pulled out and lay next to sebastian and pulled his back to his s/c (skin colour) chest "you should have done that a long time ago y/n" sebastian mumbled, y/n hummed and kissed sebastians shoulder "be careful, you cut that shoulder" sebastian said watching y/n from the corner of his eye "it smells so sweet" y/n mumbled as he started to pull at the skin with his teeth "y/n, don't I become marked as your property if you dont kill me when you bite me?" Sebastian asked "yes, and you are mine, now every other being will know who you belong too" y/n said lowly before he sank his fangs into sebastians shoulder, "y/n" sebastian moaned as he felt waves of pleasure flood through him, y/n ran his hands down to sebastians member and started pumping It at a slow pace, "fuck, I forgot you were part succubass" sebastian breathed, "yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" Y/n whispered in his ear after he took his fangs out, sebastian groaned "fuck me" he whispered more to himself but he knew y/n heard "as you wish" he smirked pinning sebastian on his stomach and thrusting into him mercilessly.

I hope you guys enjoyed there will be more.